• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any bad experiences with Cutler Low Dose Chelation (major set back?)

caledonia

There is a guy from the blog How I Recovered who is also a member on here. He had to stop after a year due to something he called liver congestion. It sounded like he had been increasing his doses too fast.

I had to make several adjustments after my first round, but am doing ok now. I'm on round #12.

I've tried some other types of chelation and had much worse problems, now I know why.

There are several support groups if you're having issues. I think the Frequent Dose Chelation Yahoo group is the best.

Johnmac

Any bad experiences with Cutler Low Dose Chelation (major set back not just minor symptoms or needed to adjust dosage?)

I've done about 270 days of Cutler chelation, & haven't had any big setbacks - just the usual modest sfx from redistribution, especially at the end of a round. I dose every 2 hours, which helps reduce sfx.