• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Proven Treatment-Cure for Chronic Epsten Barr Virus

drob31

Dear Fellow CFS Patients,

People are wondering about the exact mechanism for how the Nitro supplements or Medications such as ISOBIDE work to improve or cure CFS. I researched this and already provided a detailed response at:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...on-me-cfs-treatments.34516/page-9#post-593617

This specific medicine ISOBIDE 20 mg was the one that finally broke the back of my viral disease, i had EBV for twenty years and its been gone since June, 2015.

As explained in my past postings on Phoenix Rising:

1- First got rid of my 17 year serious infection with Mycoplasma Pneumonia in year 2012. Never returned.
2- First got rid of my EBV viral infection which lasted 21 years in June 2015 after taking the Isobide 20 mg for 7 days at twice daily dosage in a special manner as prescribed in my postings. Not returned since then.
3- The only thing i have now is a remaining sub-normal immune system compared to my previous healthy condition of 1993, plus still have a parasite infection with worms in intestines, but these are gradually dying out with constant herbal flushes and enemas.
4- End result is that i am a normal person now for 1.5 years and without any symptoms of CFS, however I do catch more viruses then average healthy people. Luckily my diet and supplements look to be improving the immune dysfunction so as of November 2016, I am catching a mild respiratory virus every two months which is not bad at all. Sure beats CFS. For your information, back in 1993 i would get one virus per year on average.

As you may notice I don't return to this website too much because I achieved a cure, but do like to share what cured me. What cured me was:

1- Hard work, about twenty years of hard work to gain knowledge on how to beat this dangerous disease.
2- Taking things i didn't like,
3- Keeping an open but always scientific mind,
4- Ignoring idiots no matter how many degrees on their walls.
5- Believing in smart, intelligent people on this website and others..
6- Experimenting, Experimenting,and more Experimenting, with safe substances of mostly natural,but also safe pharmaceutical products that made sense, such as ISOBIDE.
7- Using logic. For example, i noticed in the successful test done on a patient who took NO, she had the sublingual type of tablet by chance, and this cured her. I thought deeply about this and linked the sublingual effect to the fact that our CFS viruses like CMV and EBV reside in the Salivary glands. This means that we should maintain a concentration on NO in our mouth with simulated chewing for 15 minutes, to infuse the glands with the NO filled Saliva effect that kills viruses. This saliva also reaches the full respiratory system if you study the role of saliva and how it transfers.
8- The knowledge available on the Phoenix Rising website allowed me to cure my CFS viral infections. But the bacterial Mycoplasma infection cure was from other sources and my own personal medical procedure or creativity..

Thank you and best of luck to you all,

Abdulrahman

This is interesting because ISOBIDE is related to nitric oxide. There is another poster that claimed taking an NOS supplement (nitric oxide) cured him.

frederic83

3- The only thing i have now is a remaining sub-normal immune system compared to my previous healthy condition of 1993, plus still have a parasite infection with worms in intestines, but these are gradually dying out with constant herbal flushes and enemas.

There are efficient medications for worms. It will kill them in a matter of days. You just have to do a stool test to know which type of worms you have.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@Sushi Do you know if Kalida ships to the US, or one needs to go through KDM (when he is in Reno) to get it ? Thanks.
I don't know if they ship some products to the States, but they don't ship 4ME to the States, unfortunately. I also don't know if he has it available in Reno--a good question--I'd like to know too!

soxfan

@frederic83 ...I was living in NH when I was a patient of Dr. Komaroff. He wrote a prescription for it along with the syringes. It didn't do a thing for me and smelled horrible. I used it in the hopes of it helping... I now live in NC.

drob31

@drob31 wonder if your remaining issues with immune system might be Lyme related?

I'm not sure if I've done enough testing. I've done the western blot, and some other acillary tests that didn't have anything show up.

I guess I could empiracally try 2 months of minocycline etc.

Daffodil

I'm not sure if I've done enough testing. I've done the western blot, and some other acillary tests that didn't have anything show up.

I guess I could empiracally try 2 months of minocycline etc.
you may want to order the LTT ELISPOT Borrelia test kit from Armin Labs in Germany. They send it free and it was positive for me, after 20 yrs sick. The USA tests were all negative (even Igenex!)

I think Igenex might do the LTT now too, I am not sure

xo

drob31

you may want to order the LTT ELISPOT Borrelia test kit from Armin Labs in Germany. They send it free and it was positive for me, after 20 yrs sick. The USA tests were all negative (even Igenex!)

I think Igenex might do the LTT now too, I am not sure

xo

You can just order it free? Do you have a link?

drob31

http://www.arminlabs.com/en/tests/elispot
http://www.arminlabs.com/en/contact

the test might be available in American labs by now so you should check cuz maybe then your insurance would pay

otherwise, just email Armin and let them know which test you want and your address

Thanks. The issue seems to be where I can get the blood drawn. For the US it would be 200 for the test, 70 for shipping. They have a list of doctors that will draw. Maybe I can try to get a phlabotemist?