• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

KDM test results

Ninan

Just got these. I had to take Doxycycline to be able to go to Brussels so I guess that might have distorted some of the results. According to an earlier dark field microschopy analysis I am positive for lyme and anaplasma. Not sure how reliable they are. Still waiting for the Armin results.

Seems it's mold, twar (This could be new, my immunity has been low due to gut issues and as soon as I miss some of my huge zinc dosage, 30 mgx6/day I get a huge pressure over my chest, cold, a bit feverish and get very weak.), inflammation, past EBV (didn't guess that one). Any thoughts and help with interpretation is much appriciated!

Attachments

• RedLabs.avid1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • RedLabs.avid2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
  • RedLabs.avid4.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 55

Ninan

Armin:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 55

Daffodil

looks like you have lyme and leaky gut, low NK cell function

high sIgA is interesting...most are low, I think. I read high means gut inflamed and infection....but I thought that's what low meant..so I am not sure. anyway, I would think high is a better sign than low

may I ask how long you have been sick?

xo

Starlight

Hi ladies, I was just wondering if that positive test from Armin was taken around the same time as the Redlabs tests. You appear to be positive for lyme with armin but negative on Redlabs,if I'm reading it correctly ?

dadouv47

Hi ladies, I was just wondering if that positive test from Armin was taken around the same time as the Redlabs tests. You appear to be positive for lyme with armin but negative on Redlabs,if I'm reading it correctly ?

They are usually done at the same time. The big difference between those test is that the redlabs test was only for IgG/IgM and the Arminlabs is the ELISPOT. Totally different tests ;)

dadouv47

Hello @Ninan Don't want to make a false interpretation on your result, but I think @Daffodil is mostly right. Just wanted to point out the fact that your leaky gut doesn't seem to be that bad. Results are not in range but nothing that crazy too. He will probably focus on many other things (even if he will pay attention to your leaky guts problems).

Ninan

looks like you have lyme and leaky gut, low NK cell function

high sIgA is interesting...most are low, I think. I read high means gut inflamed and infection....but I thought that's what low meant..so I am not sure. anyway, I would think high is a better sign than low

may I ask how long you have been sick?

xo
I was treating my gut infection with Doxy at the time, not sure if that affected results in some way. But after that course of antibiotics my allergies/sensitivities disappeared.

I've been sick almost thirteen years, or so I thought. If this is lyme I probably caught it when I was nine, had a tick and then got what they called idiopatic arthritis. In that case it's 25 years. Extremely debilitated these days but now on a adrenal rush that made the trip possible. Adrenals are giving up though.

Gut issues are just a couple of years old though, as far as symptoms go anyway.

Daffodil

That does help. :balloons: What did you have and get?
got sick after mono in 93. never recovered. never been bitten by tick that I recall. never lived in lyme area. tried Doxy decades ago but had no reaction.

DeMeirleir diagnosed me with Lyme, leaky gut and I have been on antibiotics for years. now, I am much better. still not able to work but better.

xo

Ninan

got sick after mono in 93. never recovered. never been bitten by tick that I recall. never lived in lyme area. tried Doxy decades ago but had no reaction.

DeMeirleir diagnosed me with Lyme, leaky gut and I have been on antibiotics for years. now, I am much better. still not able to work but better.

xo
Do you feel worse during treatment? I'm afraid I'll herx, my detox isn't working well.

Daffodil

@Ninan when you feel a lot worse, you tell the doc and he modifies the treatment. he doesn't really let you get in an intolerable state. also, there are various IV's and things you can do to lessen the herx. you might have to go through some worsening though.

Ninan

@Ninan when you feel a lot worse, you tell the doc and he modifies the treatment. he doesn't really let you get in an intolerable state. also, there are various IV's and things you can do to lessen the herx. you might have to go through some worsening though.
Good to know. Thing is my state is intolerable without treatment. Not right now since my adrenals are speeded, but when they crash as they probably will if I don't stop it in some way. (Can't since whenever I fix the infection that's driving them cortisol goes down and I crash so severly that immunity drops dead and infections come back. And adrenals panic again. And round we go until they crash.)

My detox is really bad to, can't even tolerate lechitin (helps cells detox) without my brain going numb and slow. And I can't get methylation going cause as soon as I add folate (or anything else that gives energy, like D-ribose) my adrenals go crazy. Feels like I'm stuck in catch 22 inside a maze. Not sure KDM will be able to help, I'm afraid I'll just get worse. Suspecting mold is a big issue for me too, and for that I need to detox which I can't.

Daffodil

@Ninan there are a number of things kdm will recommend....immunoglobulin perhaps, l-glutamine, IV glutathione, vitamin C, and various other things. i, too, was in an impossible state but made it through. seriously... i was about to take my life, it was that bad.

just knowing you are on the right track to feel better long term will help you get through it