• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Safe online pharmacies

Hi, I just made an account but i've been reading these forums for a while. Been having cfs like symptoms for years, and I've asked doctors to put me on medication that might be helpful, but they were always very hesitant to prescribe anything. Except antidepressants, which don't help with my symptoms anyways.
I knew it's possible to purchase medication online, but I kind of assumed the quality would be very bad, or I'd get fake drugs. Reading about people buying their meds online on this forum got me excited and gave me some hope.
The drugs i'm looking for are Diazepam,stimulants (I have ADD but can't get a prescription) and cortisone.

Ok thanks for the info!
I found some websites that sell diazepam and other benzo's but i'm not sure if they're trustworthy.

Last edited:

invisiblejungle

I've tried hydrocortisone from both Alldaychemist and Goldpharma. Personally I preferred the Indian-manufactured version.

Inhouse Pharmacy is also a reputable supplier of HC:
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/

There are reliable websites that sell benzos, but I will send you a PM for that.

Oops, Johnny, your profile doesn't allow me to send you a message. I think it has to do with your account preferences. Try sending me a message instead.

Last edited:
I
I've tried hydrocortisone from both Alldaychemist and Goldpharma. Personally I preferred the Indian-manufactured version.

Inhouse Pharmacy is also a reputable supplier of HC:
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/

There are reliable websites that sell benzos, but I will send you a PM for that.

Oops, Johnny, your profile doesn't allow me to send you a message. I think it has to do with your account preferences. Try sending me a message instead.

I will fix it right away.
Thanks alot btw :) all these pharmacyreview websites feel like paid advertisements.
And It's a frustrating trying to get reliable information by myself.