• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

PACE mentioned: 2016 Lorne Trottier Public Science Symposium / “Science and the Media"

Dolphin

Do you know what time this is, sorry I don't know what you mean by marked from, it just starts at the start for me.
37 minutes 36 seconds

I see when the forum software converts it to a YouTube image, the time point feature disappears.

Worked for me. I just hovered my mouse cursor over the time line along the bottom of the picture, and the time shows and moves as you move along the line. Then click at the time you want it to start. Does that make sense.

It's great - worth a watch. Quite a short section clearly rubbishing PACE as bad science and giving credit to the patient activists demanding the data and David Tuller. Great to see. I hope it has a big audience.

Dolphin

Worked for me. I just hovered my mouse cursor over the time line along the bottom of the picture, and the time shows and moves as you move along the line. Then click at the time you want it to start. Does that make sense.
But the link I gave should have meant that the clip started at the right place. But it doesn't.