• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

$240,000 raised!!! #TripleTuesdayOMF- For every $1 donated OMF will receive $3!!! $100k goal!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

As there is such huge support for OMF on the forum and the research it funds, we have a massive opportunity coming up!

As of today, October 17th until November the 29th, EVERY donation recieved will be TRIPLED by a wonderful donor, OMF board member Dr Deborah Rose.

IMG_0619.JPG

For every $1 donated, OMF will receive $3 and together, we will all raise $100K or more for ME/CFS! OMF has another donor that will continue the momentum once they have raised the total $100K!
This applies to all new donations and new recurring donations received Oct 18-Nov 29 th ( all time zones)

Now is the time to give and have your donation tripled!

Please spread the word in every way you can-in person, twitter, facebook!

DONATION LINK: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/OMF/GivingTuesday-1PR.html

Thanks so much,

B

Last edited:

Ben H

So just to make it clear (as much for me as everyone else!) That means if you donate $1 Dr Rose will donate $3, $5 = $15, and $50 = $150! And obviously your contributed amount is added to the tripled amount!

What an opportunity to fund the awesome research!

B

Last edited:
So just to make it clear (as much for me as everyone else!) That means if you donate $1 Dr Rose will donate $3, $5 = $15, and $50 = $150! And obviously your contributed amount is added to the tripled amount!

What an opportunity to fund the awesome research!

B

So should it be Quadruple Tuesday ?
If I donate $1, OMF gets $4 in total ?

If so it's even better than the title suggests !

Ben H

So should it be Quadruple Tuesday ?
If I donate $1, OMF gets $4 in total ?

If so it's even better than the title suggests !

Hey @BurnA

You are totally correct. However the original amount is 3x the donor amount which is where the triple comes in.

In the words of Linda Tannenbaum "Good point. We have $75K for this which is $25K donations x3".

($75k is what Dr Rose will fund up to, which means we must try to raise $25k for that $100k target. There is another donor after this if we exceed that amount!).

Also the #TripleTuesdayOMF is catchy for social media.

But hey, its all amazing!

B

Last edited:

Ben H

Done.
Thank you so much Dr. Rose for your generosity. :star: And also to the mystery donor if we make the $100k! :star:

Thankyou so much @Comet! This is amazing. You are all stars. (As you can tell this is very close to my heart so apologies for all the words etc).

We will have updates I am sure on progress etc and I will keep you all informed!

B

Ben H

That is so generous! I have chipped in what I can and have forwarded the link onto family and friends who I am sure will also make a contribution.

Thankyou so much @Cheesus

Its not the amount, its the act that counts. It just helps that in these unusual circumstances our donation can be much greater due to the kindness of others!

Awesome you forwarded to family and friends-thats exactly what we need to do. Any idea's for greater exposure, let me know!

B