• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

“A Plea for Decency to White, Chalder & Sharpe” (Sept 21)

SilverbladeTE

lol how often have Establishment murderers, abusers, crooks, perverts and scum EVER admitted they did wrong and apologize, except when staring down the barrel of a gun or a hangman's noose? :/

Way people really work is that "groups" nearly always degenerate as scum push out decent people who may limit their evils, like cuckoos pushing out eggs in the nest they've been left inside.
thus groups degenerate into self serving horrible slimy self serving hives of villainy.

See for proof of this, the vast number of incidents where those in various churches covered up the abuse of children, something Jesus himself warned would face terrible retribution for so in direct violation of their on faith never mind the morals of Christianity
You cannot blame it on one church, as many did it, or on Christianity as it's went on in other religions...and UK politics/Establishment because it's a *Human* problem.
Power corrupts.

or that no one really apologized for Eugenics on behalf of and with backing of the "Scientific World".

One of the few Nazis who apologized (honestly) was Albert Speer.
Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, head of German Intelligence service, revealed to the UK all German spies, because much as he feared/loathed the Soviets which was why he supported the Nazis originally, he realized the Nazis were evil and had to be stopped even if that meant his own country had to be defeated.
Most folk don't have that courage, they ALWAYS go along with "the group"...even if it goes straight to hell.

One of two of the psychs or those related to them may well "blow the whistle", but the rest will not.
Thing is those who have done great evil have to support their actions or accept they HAVE done evil.

Stealing children away accusing their parents of abusing them
Torturing people, even children, with M.E. to "confess" they were making it up
Some were tortured to death
Denying health care and welfare to MILLIONS of people

Admit that? no, they won't

Imagine a terrorist group had detonated a radiological "dirty bomb", or a weak nerve gas over a city in Britain, and 250,000 people were left sick as hell, but only a handful died.
What would the Public reaction be to that, what would they do to those who denied there was any problem, that those claiming to be sick were "making it up to live on the sicky" ?
The Public would be outraged.
But the psychs and their government and Establishment backers have set it all up to be obscure.
That is a deliberate, calculated horrendous EVIL and all those involved should be given a choice:
confess everything, forfeit everything you own, and spend 15+ years in jail
or be summarily executed by firing squad.
THAT is how bad this is, that is how severe it is, most folk don't get it, or what it really means
it means the Establishment is willing to maim, torture, rot, sneer and enjoy the suffering of a quarter million innocent people

it also means they are proactively preventing the treatment of illnesses that may one day lead to FAR worse events. Events that may destroy the country (plagues spreading form immune compromised people, or that M.E. and other folk are "canaries in coal mines" warning of the dangers of industrial chemical and biological warfare accidents damage to our species)

So, yes, those involved should be treated as the most heinous criminals and terrorists.
I don't actually support execution, but I realize that at some point, some folk become such dangers that normal law is useless because they are too powerful and too dangerous.
Hitler and Co one way or another, HAD to die, so no groups would use them as a excuse to rebel and start it all again.
Same thing.
The psychs are backed by very powerful people. See the PHONE HACKING SCANDAL and what happened there.
of COURSE no senior person was guilty! can't have the High and Mighty punished, or exposed for the monsters they really are!

bah. Long since time the UK had a revolution and cleared out the "Aegean Stables" of the City of Westminster by fire and sword :(
and I KNOW how bad and ugly that would be, but avoiding it has allowed even worse evils to occur.
Blech! :(

Seven7

Seven
When I hit the sign petition it takes me to 2 petitions Magenta one and another. Nothing that matches the tittle of the article, so I am a bit confused. Do you want us to sign the Magenta petition (since there was a another thread for that, which I already signed ) Would be nice to clarify before the link.

Tom Kindlon

When I hit the sign petition it takes me to 2 petitions Magenta one and another. Nothing that matches the tittle of the article, so I am a bit confused. Do you want us to sign the Magenta petition (since there was a another thread for that, which I already signed ) Would be nice to clarify before the link.
I thought the page was clear enough:
Haven’t yet signed the global support petition and UK petition to end trials for GET and CBT? 10,000 UK signatures guarantees a government response. Not a citizen of the UK? Sign the global support petition to show UK government officials and responsible ethics committee members that the citizens of the world are aware of the potentially unsafe UK research trials on ME patients.

Sign the petition now

This brings one to this page
--

http://www.meaction.net/suspend-all...se-therapy-in-children-and-adults-with-mecfs/

Petition: Suspend all trials of graded exercise therapy in children and adults with ME/CFS

After signing, please email to friends and family and share on Social Media!
Are you a UK Citizen? Please sign BOTH petitions.

UK Parliament petition
Goal: 10,000 signatures by October 15, 2016. 100,000 signatures by March 12, 2017. With 10,000 signatures, the government will respond to the petition. If 100,000 signatures are collected, the petition will be considered for debate in parliament.

Are you a UK citizen? Sign the petition and share with everyone you know – friends, family, neighbors, whether or not they have or know about ME. It is the perfect opportunity to educate our communities on the poor state of research and treatment, and the better science we need.

UK Citizens + Global Support Petition
We want to say in one, loud voice that PACE and MAGENTA are global issues. The weak science underpinning these trials has influenced the treatment and care of children and adults with ME all around the world, from the UK, to the US, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands, Denmark and beyond. Wherever you live around the world, including the UK, please sign this petition.
But you can leave a comment on the page if you want.