• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"You Can't Ignore ME NOW"

ahmo

imageedit__3995434664.jpg

And hold her placard up @mermaid. She has impressive determination and must be having considerable PEM for that.
I'm not sure I'd have got the same reaction she did; I put on two stone and couldn't shave anywhere when I became housebound 6years ago and my wobbly bits haven't seen the sun in a very long time. I'd have ended up sitting in my wheelchair not knowing what to hide with my placard...

nanonug

jesse's mom

"Police arrested John and charged him in county court with indecent exposure. In 2015, a Multnomah County, OR, judge acquitted him, saying his protest — however naked — was still a protest and thus protected by the First Amendment.

In that judge’s eyes, public nudity violates the law only when people are engaged in sexual intercourse or if they got undressed “with the intent of arousing the sexual desire” of others."

yes, arrested then dismissed.
then she would have been invisible to the #millionsmissing demonstration.
therefore missing...