• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

PACE Trial Blasted at Statisticians Conference By Award Winning Journalist

Dolphin

Haven't read the article yet.. getting to it. But, why would Cort put that huge, misleading graphic right at the beginning of his article with no explanation that it's based on flawed science? Just an observation, not directing this at Dolphin.
Julie was also complaining about how the trial was reported. That gives an example. That is my guess.

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
Julie was also complaining about how the trial was reported. That gives an example. That is my guess.
Yes, my guess too. But maybe not the best choice for an opening graphic with no explanation or caption. If someone who knows nothing about PACE or ME/CFS glances at that article, they get the immediate impression exercise helps ME.

But it's great to see Julie Rehmeyer's presentation getting so much attention. And am grateful for another article about it!