• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Atopic diseases and inflammation of the brain in the pathogenesis of autism spectrum disorders.

osisposis

just saying, I don't mind that this was moved but really I wish there was a environmental exposure category to post my research in one place. because I was made ill by 2 water damaged moldy houses and they were very different and I've spent 9 years doing research, and looking for viruses and other infections to me is like putting the cart before the horse, I have lots to share but yep, I'm a little slow and unorganized, but I know what I know from the combined experiences and many years of pieceing this all together and I fell like giving attn. to those that know they suffered a bad environmental exposure and it got them here to me/cfs, is a very important clue. don't let a few long time people on the internet running there mouths without first doing the research make your view not even consider this because, it may be what is holding us all back