• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Scandal (blog post about PACE / Tuller radio interview)

Jill

The radio interview is fantastic . Well worth listening to. It's great David tuller is so well versed in the facts and can explain it all well. I can't wait for the day when the shrinks are in the dock apologising to us for such a horrendous study with horrendous consequences. They have messed with so many people's lives , it's unbelievable that they can sleep at night.

Large Donner

I can't wait for the day when the shrinks are in the dock apologising to us for such a horrendous study with horrendous consequences.

Just like Tony Blair and Hillary Clinton you mean, when those recent issues are now proven under official investigation without doubt. Its never going to happen no matter how the future pans out.

Even if the BPS paradigms fall, the controllers will just slip of into the sunset with enormous pensions and titles galore.

They will probably even end up in the house of Lords.

frog_in_the_fog

Test Subject
The people who support PACE are a pretty fancy lot. It will be difficult/impossible to get them to admit they are wrong. So long as PACE has reduced costs to the system, mission accomplished.

Sir Simon Charles Wessely is quite a piece of work.

Dr. Ian Gibson on BBC radio: Prof Simon Wessely has been blocking proper research into ME for years. 2011

Last edited: