• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

De Meirleir- Dietician

naoise

hi

I was wondering if anyone has seen the dietician that is in the himmunitas clinic with Dr.Meirleir?

Thanks

Naoise

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I was wondering if anyone has seen the dietician that is in the himmunitas clinic with Dr.Meirleir?
Some friends did years ago--I didn't know she was still there! Those who saw her found her helpful. I suppose it depends on your individual needs though.

naoise

Some friends did years ago--I didn't know she was still there! Those who saw her found her helpful. I suppose it depends on your individual needs though.
Thank you - good to know they found her helpful!
For me i have lots of gut problems and cravings so want to see if how I eat is ok or if I need to include/take out anything.

naoise

Have you taken the US BioTek Laboratories food sensitivity test? This was helpful to me and actually pretty much matched my experience.

I did the food intolerance test that KDM gives and only 4 foods showed up with mild intolerances. I think I have leaky gut which might explain things.
The dietician for me will be useful I hope as I crave badly and feel constant hungry so knowing if what I eat is ok will be good for my mind!