• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to purchase GcMAF

boohealth

MAFActive - a skin cream suitable for massage into the lymphatic regions for general immune support or for topical application, a frankincense high concentration cream. These are transdermal applications, no injections. In order to comply with regulations regarding non-pharmaceutical products, no science, feedback or health benefits can be listed on the official website. - www.mafactive.eu, but see www.creamfeedback.weebly.com

Many Lyme people are using the MAFactive cream whcih is available in the US

Where can one read about lyme folks using it?

boohealth

there are some comments in www.creamfeedback.weebly.com
or join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475104032764418/ This group is only a few months old
There is a general group also and one form Autism which are boit more established

I do not want to use a cream with essential oils. Some people are sensitive to essential oils and even if they are not, there are physiologic and hormonal effects to many oils. They don't even list which oils or other proteins or ingredients.

So it seems its now harder to obtain a MAF type yogurtt?

GcMAF Australia

I do not want to use a cream with essential oils. Some people are sensitive to essential oils and even if they are not, there are physiologic and hormonal effects to many oils. They don't even list which oils or other proteins or ingredients.

So it seems its now harder to obtain a MAF type yogurtt?
You can get Bravo yugurt in most countries

boohealth

@GcMAF Australia -- thanks--but from what I read on earlier threads here, there is no proof Bravo has measurable and consistent amounts of GcMAF. Also, for those with milk allergies, bovine milk and colostrum are required, right? Also, from my recollection, Bravo is ludicrously expensive, for no discernible reason other than profit.

Hello all I'm new to the site but wanted to share my experience with those interested in gcmaf access. I ordered a yogurt culture online that has gcmaf in it after fermentation. I tried it out and didn't notice anything major untill I ate some potatoes with heavy black pepper seasoning. Got an intense rash that lasted a few days. It is recommend to take the yogurt with fiber to help pass through digestion wothout breaking down the gcmaf. This does also seem to add effectiveness.I'm still taking a black pepper tea along with the gcmaf yogurt and experiencing high sensation of heat in face and extremities.

No further rashes though. After researching piperine; an alkaloid found in black pepper which increases obbsorbtion of some herbs and nutrients i thought that might be the reason. I made a tincture of ground white peppercorn, as piperine is soluble in alcohol. This did not seem effective though. Also tried different cultures(kifir and a probiotic pill) in milk mixed with colostrum. They give the same effects as the pricey one i bought online. From what i understand the colostrum has high levels of gc protein in it and that as long as those are present they are converted by enzymes in the fermented milk.

Last edited by a moderator:

knackers323

hi everyone, I apologise if this has already been covered. I realise there are probably many different opinions but is there a general consensus on what the differences and effectiveness's are between the different forms of GcMAF?

there is yogurt (different types), cream, injection etc. etc.

I have heard that the yogurt which is much cheaper is thought to be better for stomach problems

if anyone with some understanding of all this could give me a brief rundown it would be very much appreciated.

npeden

NPeden, Monterey, CA
I recommend www.reactivedwellness.com Candice Bradstreet, I think is her name. She and others have very active fb groups. Good idea to test for nagales. Mthfrsupport also sells it. And Sterling Hill has just set up a site w a ton of research on it. Will see if I can find it...and return. All the best.

GcMAF Australia

hi everyone, I apologise if this has already been covered. I realise there are probably many different opinions but is there a general consensus on what the differences and effectiveness's are between the different forms of GcMAF?

there is yogurt (different types), cream, injection etc. etc.

I have heard that the yogurt which is much cheaper is thought to be better for stomach problems

if anyone with some understanding of all this could give me a brief rundown it would be very much appreciated.
For Lyme Disease mafactive cream seems good. The European and Japanese forms are too potent and designed for cancer
http://creamfeedback.weebly.com/

LYME DISEASE - please note with this condition, there is the potential for a healing crisis as the immune system interacts with the multiple co-infections. Start with massage points away from the head (groin, lower leg, back of the hand etc), start with very small amounts, and work up. Remember to detox. Google the phrase 'what is a healing crisis' for more information on this. Do not underestimate the potency of this cream, or the ability of your body to destroy pathogens. The original cream, a small amount on the lower leg twice per week is all that is needed for some people.
  • I have been using this magic Cream for a week and have been having extended periods (3-4 hours) throughout the last two days of feeling almost "normal" (meaning my head is not swimming and I feel somewhat energized). In addition to the cream, I have changed brands of 10000 IU of Vit D3 K2, have added Molybdenum and papaya digestive enzymes. I am applying the cream on the back of my hand three times per day.
  • It's amazing, this product is giving me that 'alive' feeling finally something that's helping my body heal itself & breathing life back into me! I’ve been using it 3 wks or so. I had an immediate reaction within 2 hours upon first use & it doesn't lessen. It marries beautifully with10,000iu Vit D3 over the course of the day & K2 which is essential. So grateful!
  • I have Lyme & I'm really sensitive. The cream has been amazing! I just put a dab on my leg and I'm getting amazing results
  • within days of using the cream I had almost complete relief of symptoms of Lyme disease, as long as I didn't do too much. I was on CD/MMS1 protocol for a year before that, so I guess it would take longer to see results if you haven't been on a protocol like that
  • Day 5 of the cream (about 1/2 pea size per day) and am feeling much better mood and energy is up a bit. I'm very encouraged so far! (I'n healing from Lyme and co-infections and EBV)
  • I Gifted my other pot to a friend for her birthday so a new personal order coming up soon although my pot is still 3/4 full! I'm so grateful as I'm improving tremendously since starting on the cream
  • I've been using the cream on my neck and underarms. My strength is better. I don't need to hang onto my hubby when walking, a sharp pain that I used to get before I got sick has come back and zings me every now and then and my knee swelling has also come back which is fine as long as everything balances out I'll deal with it. Last night I decided to add it to the bottom of my feet and around 3am I was raising my arm half way (I'm unable to raise my arms due to muscle weakness) so I woke up my husband with the exciting news!! I was also able to turn on the air vent above the stove this morning. The amount of cream I'm using I'll be purchasing 2 a month!Further update - I figured to try it on the feet cause the feet absorb everything. And that night 3am I woke up tried brushing my hair away from my face and realized I could raise my arm half way! I could not get it up without help from the other arm. Also that morning I was able to turn on the above oven vent. Last night was the second time under my feet (I also apply to my neck) and both nights I woke up sweating which is great cause I never sweat I sleep on a bio-mat and that didn't even make me sweat the way this cream did. Can't wait to try the one with frankincense next. I will keep you updated. I haven't felt a herx since starting this cream dec 24th.
    Further update: Omg I'm crying. 7 years and all I needed was this cream! Thank you to this group thank you for your cream thank you
  • I'm still on low dose smudge on acu point36 but it's potent enough so I'm improving and without major Herx..able to incrementally feel better & better & do more & more activity as time goes by. I gifted a pot to a friend who has recently made some dramatically positive changes in her life since starting, I just know it's the cream!!! It's like a little pot of absorbable hope!
  • Just tried it today for the first time. Definitely felt a WOW difference.
  • Between CBD oil and this cream (10 days) I am suddenly feeling so much more clarity and energy. (I have Lyme, co-infections, and other issues). I am hopeful
  • Wow In 4 weeks I have used the creme. At start my nøytrophile went from 1.0 to 3.2 This Is amazing!! And my SR Is going up, I believe because my immune system is starting to "see" the invaders. (SR = sed rate)
  • ' I finished week 3 with the MAFactive cream and I feel amazing. I love the energy that I feel. Today was another day without morning stiffness. At lunch time I took a break at work and went for a 20 minutes walk and it felt great...no pain no swollen feet. I was concern that the walk could affect me in the afternoon but still a lot of energy. Then came home and worked for couple of hours on my landscape. This is just great. Feeling thankful '
  • ' So far I know of 2 ppl that are doing great with just the cream. No more headaches, muscle pain, better sleep, years of TMJ gone, more energy etc ' (from a new customer who has just purchased)
  • ' I felt very grounded last night after my first application. Can't wait for my daughter to try it. Thanks again for sharing your story and time with me. You are a blessing to many!!! ' (comment on a feedback about Lyme disease)
  • Good morning! Yes, I am up and readying to start my day. I slept in a little:) I am up with disbelief cause I have not been able to works so physically in years and pay for it. I MEAN I WOULD BE IN BED FOR DAYS OR WEEKS. but I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR SO LONG AND SO FAST WITH ANYONE. I Know this is sounding to good to be true but my body is doing the best I have ever seen it in all areas of my body. I was sore when I went to bed and I said I don't know if I will be able to help you cause I know how my body. Wow wow!!! Well I am up and ready to help plant those 70 more trees.
  • 'Good Morning:) Today, will be my 5th dose using the regular cream. I am happy to say I feel great and even well:) which I don't say those things and happy to have this come out of my mouth. I have energy, brain is clear, just want to do, spiritual and mood is great too:) It is going to be a wonderful day! Hugs to you all and thankful for this group!' and the next day from the same person ' I know another post:) But I cant help but to share what I am feeling seeing and doing:) I had a great sleep last night and I think it helped to recharge my batteries. I have been up and moving by 8:00a.m and this is not normal for me. maybe 12 to 3pm and then I might even cancel. Anyway, I drove to chiropractor, Chatted with 4 to 5 ppl about the cream and have ppl coming over to try it, Then the bank, nursery for blueberry plants and then food shopping. Home and unpacked things and answer pm, texts, and phone called to help others who have questions.
    My friend called me and said I have never heard you sound so good and doing what you are doing. LOVE , LOVE, Love this cream :) '
  • "As I sit hear and read my own post. I've started to cry cause I cant believe what I am able to do:). I remember the simplest days of trying to get a shower. when I had to have my husband in the shower with me. He would hold me on a shower chair. The jerking/Tics so bad and I was so exhausted and weak. It is just amazing to be where I am at in such a short time!...... Honestly, I am struggling to wrap my mind/head around all of this that is happening to me. Trust me I am NOT complaining! But this is a dream come true and prayers too!:)"
  • Wanting to share:) 10days ago I started the regular cream. I have been able to drive 5 times out of those ten days. This is huge for me because it has been 2.5 years or longer since I have been able to do this:) if iam lucky once a week I could drive or 2 times a month. Speaking is strong and clear, clearity, mood is good, and feeling body coming alive\awaking the body. Feel tired at times but listening to body. Think I am just doing more then I have been able too:) more get up and go:) Follow up comments are - I have seizure from lyme, so lyme, 7 coinfection, told fibro but lyme cause, ADD, autism spectrum, cfs, low thyroid(no dr can get it right for years) paresites, leaky gut, speaking issues at time, sound like chinese deaf person and neither, trapped in body for hours to 4 days, sever migraines for 22 years and so on
  • I have Lyme (and all the other things) and I've almost always had hormone/thyroid problems. I can't regulate them on my own without bio-identical hormone cremes and thyroid meds (anx haven't ever been able to). I need the supplemental help, but my CD treatment is going much better than expected. Then, I tried the creme for the first time today and wow!! I haven't felt this normal in a long time ..
  • Hi, ive been using the cream for Lyme disease and co since January 2016. It made me herx the first few days i used it. I have built up to the stronger Frankincense cream and have recently added in serrapeptase to break down the biofilms and allow my immune to attack all the viral infections that have been causing me the most horrendous headaches. Im pleased to say its working very well and i will continue taking it to prevent my immune from becoming suppressed again. So happy to find something that is easy to take, doesnt interfere with my day and is reliable and effective.
  • I have Lyme but diagnosed by the medical world with M.S I started the cream today and if anyone has any doubts if it works.t...don't. Before I applied the cream, I did a detox with my rife machine for my liver and kidneys. So you can get an indication of how toxic I was on waking, I was pulsing on about 25. After I applied the cream, about half hour, I had to detox again, pulsing on about 40!! as the day has progressed and as I'm typing this, my kidneys are hurting and I'm detoxing liver and kidneys on 70!!! Wow, that's really toxic, proving that I've go a lot of die off and the cream is doing it's job grin emoticon grin emoticon I forgot to mention that I test myself with my tensor to see what I need to pulse on, so it's not a guessing game!! I just dabbed the tip of my finger in jar then applied it to the ST36 accupressure spot. I guess it spread out to a 20 cent piece size on my leg, actually more like a touch bigger than a 10 cent piece!!
  • So my immune levels look good, herpes 1,2 and 6 have gone down, EBV went down. Energy is better. (she has been using the cream for 5 months for Lyme disease and coinfections)
  • Just heard from a lady who has Lyme disease and has been using the cream for one week and slept through the night for the first time in years.
  • I used the cream today with my HOT HOUSE dome and had no HERX! I've got so much energy, I can't believe it. LOVE THIS FEELING!! Thank you for your help
  • I just started trying the cream a pea size everyday under my arm pit for the last week. I didn't notice much but today I used my vitamin D - UVB Ultraviolet Home Phototherapy Equipment and felt amazing all day! I felt healthy for the first time in 8 years. I am new to the cream and phototherapy. It didn't dawn on me the light could help with the cream
  • I walked up my front steps on my own!! Do you know how huge this is for me??! It's been over a year and I'm finally able to do it myself! Still using just one leg, but on my own (been using the cream for just over 4 months)
  • As I sit hear and read my own post. I've started to cry cause I cant believe what I am able to do:). I remember the simplest days of trying to get a shower. when I had to have my husband in the shower with me. He would hold me on a shower chair. The jerking/Tics so bad and I was so exhausted and weak. It is just amazing to be where I am at in such a short time!...... Honestly, I am struggling to wrap my mind/head around all of this that is happening to me. Trust me I am NOT complaining! But this is a dream come true and prayers too!:)
  • I'm starting to feel better on the cream. Oh thank god thank god thank god. I desperately needed this. Hoping for more to come. Two weeks in. Tears. Been ill with POTS, dysautonomia, dizziness, feeling of flu and illness when I try to sit or stand, fatigue, stamina. Still very sick but I am SOOOO excited it's working. Thank god. This has been horrible. It did initially increase migraines for me and pain in the back of my neck but I know the beginning is a bumpy ride.
  • Ok got some bloods back. I had blood drawn prior to starting Mafactive included showed my inflammation at 17 - my white cells at 3.2 and a few other little changes. My LLMD has told me my white cells are now 4.1 - these tests were done 3 weeks apart my inflammation is now 1 - he reminded me to go slow he knows of people experiencing huge die off effects using it but he is interested in following my potential improvements - he changed my protocol now to focus largely on detox and diet as opposed to going on a " killing spree" with abx - we will be starting me on 1 abx very cautiously as I am a crazy herxer and slowly increasing if needs be - oh and I have been using the regular cream since April 27th (so one month) , not every day as I can't tolerate it daily yet. So inflammation from 17 to 1 - brilliant :) And white blood cell count up from 3.2 to 4.1 - amazing :)

GcMAF Australia

erin

I purchase good quality raw milk from a milkman. He delivers weekly. I boil it before I drink because I am scared to get infection. Last delivery day I was chatting to the milkman, he said he can deliver bovine colostrum if he has a new born calf. He called me today and he will be delivering some bovine colostrum tomorrow.
Does anyone knows for how long should I boil it before I make into yoghurt or kefir? Or should I consume it as it is. I find the general information about bovine colostrum use on the internet confusing.

erin

Today bovine colostrum delivered by the milkman. It was a product came from more than one cow. I asked him how to pasteurise it. He didn't want to get involved! I chickened out to drink it as it is. Asked a farmer friend, he said best to be heated on 60C for half an hour. There are machines to do this. It is difficult to do it at home. I had to do it since I was given the stuff. I put 2 pots on top each others (I don't have a double boiler) and a cooking thermometer and started cooking. I waited in front of to cooker to maintain the 60C. I am not sure how exact I was, maybe some bacteria didn't die or IgA were destroyed. I don't know as I don't have a lab in my kitchen. I drank it, it was good. Cat loved it! (She gave birth 4 weeks ago, she is knackered nursing). So we'll see whether cat and myself will have ecoli or we'll both be feeling great.

erin

I have been drinking the bv. I know it's not quite GcMAF. But it is really good, I feel a difference and my cat's looking great too. No e-coli etc !