• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone had experience with April Ward-Hauge?

I understand from my reading here at the forum, that she is Yasko based and had a very high opinion of Rich's approach to methylation.

Have anyone seen her??

If so, could you share your experience with her and if you were happy??

Thank you all for your help.

Janet

I am also considering April Ward-Hauge and would like to hear from others who have used her. I would be so appreciative if you would share your experiences here or send me a private message. Thanks!

helen1

Have you seen the other threads that discuss April W-H such as this one?

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...their-different-approaches.14634/#post-359060

I found her very helpful for a time, knowledgeable about many aspects of health and medicine and definitely a genuinely caring person. She broadly follows Yasko but in a much easier to understand way.

I've gone as far as I think I could in improving methylation and working with my SNPs for now and am continuing with some of what I learned from her. Have moved on to other practitioners and treatments though.

Have you seen the other threads that discuss April W-H such as this one?

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...their-different-approaches.14634/#post-359060

I found her very helpful for a time, knowledgeable about many aspects of health and medicine and definitely a genuinely caring person. She broadly follows Yasko but in a much easier to understand way.

I've gone as far as I think I could in improving methylation and working with my SNPs for now and am continuing with some of what I learned from her. Have moved on to other practitioners and treatments though.

Helen1: do you mind sharing what you learned or how you feel re other practitioners/treatments? Thank you. maxsarv

Helen,
Could you please contact me, I have messaged you before about working with AWH. Just wondering how you are doing now?
Thanks,
Faye

helen1

Helen1: do you mind sharing what you learned or how you feel re other practitioners/treatments? Thank you. maxsarv
Hi @maxsarv I went to see Dr Kaufman at OMI and got a lot of immune testing as well as testing for common coinfections. This set me on a different path of working to improve immune function and fighting infections. So though I'm still taking basic methylation supplements in small amounts, am focusing on other things now.