• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Low Dose Antigens / Immunotherapy (LDA/LDI) Lyme

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I looked in on the facebook group and it looks discouraging
This is an unusual protocol in that the skill and experience of the practitioner is perhaps the most important factor. In the FB group there are patients who are seeing doctors who don't have much experience and tend to give their patients doses that are too high. This doesn't come out well!
Sushi, I will be WATCHING you!!! I dearly hope it WORKS for you!!! :) Blessings and a prayer sent your way!
Thanks! And tech tip, if you tag me, I'll see your post. I'll tag you to demonstrate: @foxy loxy

Sushi Thanks for that Sushi, I have neurological head problems and feel so on the verge of some pretty awful stuff. I hate to push myself into some kind of "funk" I can't get back out of...I am trying to tag you... but not sure if i did this right? I just pulled your name into my message, but I don't see the @...

ok, @Sushi , thanks... I will try this again. I really want to know how it goes. It sounds like the more it goes, the more success people are having. Sounds like too much can really make you sick. The cool part is they can give you all kinds of different bacteria and it doesn't matter whether you have it or not.

I think that is the beauty of this, because who knows what we all have?

I was listening to an interview with Ty Vincent and one question that arose in my mind is why they don't test the central thesis, if the treatments are working by reducing inflammation should that not be testable? Most of us probably have an array of elevated cytokines and so I would expect to see something measurable there. I feel a bit bad bashing it because people seem to believe it is helping them, including @Sushi, but I wonder what has convinced people to try this given the highly questionable elements.

Last edited:

Sushi

f the treatments are working by reducing inflammation should that not be testable?
He can test the patients who come into his clinic in Alaska (and I believe he does), but he can't test patients who see him by Skype.
I wonder what has convinced people to try this given the highly questionable elements.
For me it was watching videos, reading research on the subject and the reports of patients I know who had experienced considerable improvement.

PointsNorth

Paulo
LDI for Lyme and CFS
Sorry if it has already been posted

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/LDI for CFS and Lyme.17.10.2015.pdf

I have progressive MS and have found that Lyme LDI has helped with the leg strength and fatigue. I have also used myelin basic protein

cid:9209F1EF-24E9-41F9-8C6A-DEDF0AAA9EED

Last edited:

Mary

Moderator Resource
LDI for Lyme and CFS
Sorry if it has already been posted

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/LDI for CFS and Lyme.17.10.2015.pdf

I have progressive MS and have found that Lyme LDI has helped with the leg strength and fatigue. I have also used myelin basic protein

cid:9209F1EF-24E9-41F9-8C6A-DEDF0AAA9EED

I'm really glad to hear LDI has been helping you. How long have you been using lyme LDI? Do you do injections or take it sublingually? What doctor is treating you? Thanks for any info you can provide!

@PointsNorth My mom has M.S. and can just baaarely walk. She can take care of her personal needs and that is all. I thought about LDI for her, but am worried a flare would cause her not to walk at all. Did you flare at all on the shots?

PointsNorth

Paulo
@foxy loxy: The two LDI antigens that are used in MS are MBP Myelin basic protein and Lyme. You start at a very low dose so you don't flare. You increased dosage until you get a positive effect. Once you get a positive effect you stop so you don't flare. Start slowly with a low dose and increase with caution. I have a secondary progressive MS and I have not had any problems. Seek out a naturopath with experience with LDI. Let me know how things go. Good luck.

I am about to take an autologous LDI remedy. We'll what happens. It is in the mail.

I may be wrong but I thought in an interview I heard with Dr. Vincent he said they tried this if the regular treatments didn't work (the Lyme one for example), is that true and if so does it imply the improvement you reported has not been sustained?

Sushi

I may be wrong but I thought in an interview I heard with Dr. Vincent he said they tried this if the regular treatments didn't work (the Lyme one for example), is that true and if so does it imply the improvement you reported has not been sustained?
They try autologous remedies for other reasons too. In my case I was getting astounding sinus drainage from the 74 antigen Lyme remedy, so they suggested making a remedy from that to see if they could get to the root of the chronic sinus infections. The Lyme remedy is also working well.

I just took the autologous sinus remedy a few minutes ago! :nervous:

Sushi

In the last couple of weeks I've noticed that my brain fog is better. I am not groping for words as much and was actually able to work on a writing project yesterday--something that has been on hold for years. My experience with this therapy has been very slow but steady, incremental improvement. I'll take that! :thumbsup:

Mary

Moderator Resource
In the last couple of weeks I've noticed that my brain fog is better. I am not groping for words as much and was actually able to work on a writing project yesterday--something that has been on hold for years. My experience with this therapy has been very slow but steady, incremental improvement. I'll take that! :thumbsup:

I'm really happy for you! I would definitely take slow but steady :D

Have you had any herx or detox reaction? or any change in PEM - e.g., the level of activity you can perform before triggering PEM or PEM recovery time?

@Sushi I still am watching you!! :) Thanks for posting. That is exciting it is helping your brain fog. Seems like that can be such a resistant symptom. How long have you been doing this?