• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B12 Allergy?! A health breakthrough

sflorence

Hi all.

Quick backstory: Age 21, CFS and MCS entire life with many other health complications. Currently unemployed, out of college. Full time healing.

I started the Freddd deadlock quartet more than 1 month ago. After a month of no real "big" improvement, I decided to try a old trick I learned at a seminar.

Methylcobalamin made me feel MORE TIRED after taking it, at any dose (100mcg-10mg). Opposed to this, the other 3 deadlock quartet's made me feel relatively good after taking them. After researching on the internet, I found that many people have the same experience as me with meb12.

So I decided to treat it like an "allergy" or an intolerance. I used a method similar to NAET that I learned from an alternative doctor. In my opinion it works far better than NAET. After doing the allergy eliminating method on the meb12 I could immediately take it without feeling tired. This time around, I actually got a boost from the Meb12.

So after ramping up my dose to about 5mg meb12, I finally experienced "overmethylation" from the meb12. I never has previously experienced any overmethylation from meb12.. I know what overmethylation feels like because I experienced it with folate and adob12.

After 3 days of feeling quite crappy -what I think to be a healing crisis- my energy started rising to levels that I couldn't achieve before the desensitization. It has only been 5 days since and I am seeing a great increase in well being.

This may have been the missing link for me.

I will post the process on how to desensitize if it is requested. I will also show how to test for intolerances/allergies using applied kinesiology.

Here is a short youtube video of me talking about it.

Critterina

If it works for food sensitivities too, consider it requested. I'm in need of any tips I can get to stop reacting to food, supplements and meds alike.

@kangaSue
Look for my post "Critterina's Histamine Intolerance Journal". For me, gut healing and fasting were key to reacting less (I can't say not at all, but I have a life again). But not everyone should fast, and although it's called a water fast, you don't stop drinking water.

kangaSue

@kangaSue
Look for my post "Critterina's Histamine Intolerance Journal". For me, gut healing and fasting were key to reacting less (I can't say not at all, but I have a life again). But not everyone should fast, and although it's called a water fast, you don't stop drinking water.
Thanks for the heads up but I don't think it's for me. I have a chronic GI dysmotility problem and was put on TPN (total parental nutrition) for 2 weeks in an attempt to "reset" my system but that only made things worse, something which several GI's says is impossible but I have since found evidence to the contrary and can refute that. Just what is at the core of things is harder to identify.