• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it possible to find a Micro biologist or bio chemist

Navid

who can look at all my test results and symptoms and help me figure an out of the box treatment plan: peptides, hormones, amino acids, minerals......etc. I think my problem is tied to the way my body reacts to rises and drops in cortisol throughout the day....resulting in a chain reaction in my body of problems. I have tried, AV's, abx, supplements, vitamins, methlylation....nothing works and I can now barely tolerate anything...but I do understand the cycle of my illness throughout the day just not the whys and hows....and must importantly how to fix it.

I know there must be a way to fix this, I just need a scientific mind to figure it out. Any and all advice appreciated.

Plum

I have wondered this myself. You should be able to consult with them like a Dr....

Plum

Have you considered seeing a naturopath?
I see a Naturopath but their biochemistry is nowhere near good enough. I end up spending weeks trying to learn things properly - it would be easier just to see someone who knew the biochemistry in detail.