• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to purchase GcMAF

Zensational

So I ordered the Bravo GcMAF yogurt for both my husband and myself for one month at a cost of $300.00. We made it as directed and I can honestly say that I did notice considerably less bloating and gas and a more peaceful feeling in my gut. My husband noticed the same, but he had not had CFS/me nearly as long as I have and has not had the gut issues I have had. They recommend 4 months on the Bravo yogurt for CFS.

In the meantime, we found out that RAW MILK, available from a local dairy contains GcMAF and even better RAW COLOSTRUM, which is the mother's first milk after delivering her calf. So what we're doing now is making KEFIR COLOSTRUM. We are ordering the RAW COLOSTRUM from the dairy and fermenting it with KEFIR grains, which the dairy also provided. The Kefir Colostrum is supposed to have 60+ strains of probiotic bacteria, most of which we will never get from a probiotic capsule, store bought kefir or yogurt.
It is quite easy to do. I am very optimistic about this process and it's alot cheaper than the Bravo.
Of course, I will have my nagalese levels retested, but I'd like to give this at least 4 months and will probably stay on it for life.
The COLOSTRUM contains all of the nutrients from the mother to set-up the calf's immune system for life. Same for human babies until we introduce a few rounds of antibiotics and then that start's changing the ratio of good bacteria to bad bacteria in our gut. Also, most of our immune system is in our gut so it makes sense to heal that.

In Addition.
We have learned that it is important to take oleic acid and vitamin D with the GcMAF kefir to enhance absorption.
So we are taking a teaspoonfull of olive oil and a Vitamin D3 capsule when we take our kefir.
Also, if you have a lot of stomach acid, some people are taking an antacid such as Maalox to prevent the stomach acid from destroying the enzymes and beneficial bacteria in the kefir. I have low stomach acid so I don't really need to do that.

This is a great article that explains how the process works: Notice that they mention that it is bovine milk and colostrum.
http://therivertorecovery.com/gcmaf/
This is their description of Bravo Yogurt.
Yogurt enriched in powerful immuno-stimulating molecules including GcMAF. This product must be made/cultured at home, using bovine milk and colostrum. GcMAF that contained in the yogurt is bovine in nature, which is about 86% compatible with human GcMAF. Mixed results have been seen with this product and early lab tests were unable to pinpoint the GcMAF in the product. As a probiotic, improved gut flora also improves immune system action.

I wish us all the best of health.

This may be usefull..
www.gcmafinformation.com

Saisei-mirai Japan

has 1500ng vials used for IM & IV injections, also they have MAF Colostrum capsules which is designed for oral use.
http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_eng.html

First pro engineering

has 15000ng high strenght, 2500 and 500ng low strength sprays for sublingual use, EMU oil for topical application, 7500ng,1500ng & 1000ng vials for IM & IV injections.
http://www.firstproengineering.com/

Immune biotech,

has vials for IM & IV injection. Their product is based on oleic acid, which is found both in olive oil (and inside the human body.)Ng Strength is unknown.
https://ibio.pt/

GcMAF Australia

This may be usefull..
www.gcmafinformation.com

Saisei-mirai Japan

has 1500ng vials used for IM & IV injections, also they have MAF Colostrum capsules which is designed for oral use.
http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_eng.html

First pro engineering

has 15000ng high strenght, 2500 and 500ng low strength sprays for sublingual use, EMU oil for topical application, 7500ng,1500ng & 1000ng vials for IM & IV injections.
http://www.firstproengineering.com/

Immune biotech,

has vials for IM & IV injection. Their product is based on oleic acid, which is found both in olive oil (and inside the human body.)Ng Strength is unknown.
https://ibio.pt/
With there being some uproar lately there also is possibly some new entrants, I believe that 1 is from Asia. It is possible that there could be some new suppliers popping up

We ordered from Saisei Mirai for my sister. She had HER2 breast cancer and chemo & radiation & was clear of it for less than a year before it is back and spread to lymph and outer lung & maybe liver. We are waiting for it to arrive. We have been reading on their site about case studies and one is about HER2. We are hopeful! They seem like a very good company. I hope to let you know more as we experience it.

Finally received order. Saisei Mirai needs to be contacted by email more than once to be sure your money was received. Ours got there but the bank didn't put a name on the wire. We are starting treatment this weekend. Shots 2x a week and capsules 2x a day. She is also doing a targeted chemo. We are hopeful for a fast remission!

Just an update! My sister is doing VERY well with 2 injections a week. She has actually been injecting into her breast and the pain and swelling is going down and she is doing great. She is on targeted chemo as well, and is getting that on Tuesdays. Therefore she gives herself a shot of GcMAF on Thursday evening and Sunday so she keeps it 2 days away from the chemo. She is also taking the oral 2 times every day. Things are looking great!

GcMAF Australia

Just an update! My sister is doing VERY well with 2 injections a week. She has actually been injecting into her breast and the pain and swelling is going down and she is doing great. She is on targeted chemo as well, and is getting that on Tuesdays. Therefore she gives herself a shot of GcMAF on Thursday evening and Sunday so she keeps it 2 days away from the chemo. She is also taking the oral 2 times every day. Things are looking great!
There are some good reports for late stage cancers
and a lot of good reports for Lyme and autism

My doctor has just suggested I start GcMaf for Lyme. He mentioned the website rerum.biz to get it. I just looked at the site and see they no longer offer GcMaf but a new formulation they have developed. Anyone have experience with rerum? Trying to find the best source! He mentioned a place in Canada, too, but their site doesn't discuss it all.

GcMAF Australia

My doctor has just suggested I start GcMaf for Lyme. He mentioned the website rerum.biz to get it. I just looked at the site and see they no longer offer GcMaf but a new formulation they have developed. Anyone have experience with rerum? Trying to find the best source! He mentioned a place in Canada, too, but their site doesn't discuss it all.
There is a facebook page for GcMAF Lyme which mentions suppliers, there are new forms now.
There are lyme people on the site
The Rerum is new and a bit untested and I would recommend the other suppliers
Where do you live??
For Lyme/ME/CFS people the old forms are very strong and need to be introduced at maybe 1 tenth strength to start with.

There is a facebook page for GcMAF Lyme which mentions suppliers, there are new forms now.
There are lyme people on the site
The Rerum is new and a bit untested and I would recommend the other suppliers
Where do you live??
For Lyme/ME/CFS people the old forms are very strong and need to be introduced at maybe 1 tenth strength to start with.
Thank you! I live in the US. I just joined the group on FB. When googling, i found Sasai Merei? Anyway I also heard that they aren't good so I'm a bit confused. hopefully someone in the fb group can provide some info for good supplier for Lyme

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
When googling, i found Sasai Merei?
My concern with them is that they don't guarantee what the dose is--they give a wide range. Having taken GcMAF, I know from experience that most ME/CFS/Lyme patients need low doses. It is possible to have a really bad response to a dose that is too high.

My concern with them is that they don't guarantee what the dose is--they give a wide range. Having taken GcMAF, I know from experience that most ME/CFS/Lyme patients need low doses. It is possible to have a really bad response to a dose that is too high.
Makes sense, Sushi. Just trying to figure out best source to buy from!

GcMAF Australia

Makes sense, Sushi. Just trying to figure out best source to buy from!
MAFActive - a skin cream suitable for massage into the lymphatic regions for general immune support or for topical application, a frankincense high concentration cream. These are transdermal applications, no injections. In order to comply with regulations regarding non-pharmaceutical products, no science, feedback or health benefits can be listed on the official website. - www.mafactive.eu, but see www.creamfeedback.weebly.com

Sasai merei in Japan: high strength injectable product suitable for cancer for which it has positive reviews. http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/.

Bravo probiotic yoghurt culture - home made yoghurt kits that can improve immunity via improved gut microbiome. Not a gcmaf, but has gcmaf like actions via macrophage activation in the gut (LPS activation).. Suitable for all, but milk allergies can be an issue www.bravoprobiotic.com. U.K. Distributor www.bravoprobiotic.co.uk. Because this activates macrophages via the gut, it can be used alongside any gcmaf protocol to give a 'whole body' immune boost. But be aware of the potential for healing crisis and introduce one after the other, not both at once.

First immune: medium strength product called Goleic to be injected intra muscular/sub cutaneous. A vial per week is used in clinics to treat cancer. For autism it needs to be diluted first. Dr bradstreet would dilute by as much as 100x. For ME/CFS they recommend low dose of the injection www.gcmaf.asia

Many Lyme people are using the MAFactive cream whcih is available in the US