• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Starting a Blog. Any ideas on a good name?

douglasmich

Hello.

I have decided i am going to make a blog. I have plenty of free time and i feel it would be good to blog my experiences with recovering from complex multi-faceted health problems so that i could have a collection for my own reference and also so others that are struggling could follow my progress and offer advice and experiences. Maybe one day my blog will be big enough to make some pocket money.

The things i would like to cover on my blog are mostly health & wellness or "living how nature intended". Unlocking the bodies ability to cleanse and heal itself. Id like to cover the following topics:
  • My progress & experiences with various protocals and treatments and regular updates of my condition
  • Frequent paleo style recipes
  • Self improvement articles
  • Various metaphysical, philosophical and spiritual topics
  • Weightloss & Health (microbome, genetics etc)
  • Supplements & Herbal remedies
So it has potential to become quite popular but also might just end up being me blogging to a few other people with rare health problems haha. Doesnt really bother me i just want a project you know....

So i need to find a good name. Blogs that are popular have great names like "freetheanimal" "coolinginflammation" "wellnessmama" etc. I need to be able to fit in my own experiences with my recovery while also catering for a whole range of health problems and topics with informative evidence based searcher on various topics.

Some potential names i have thought about
" The LON (The Laws of Nature)"
" Reviving the Inner Physician"
" Natural Intuition"
" Going back to our Roots"
" Rebooting Physiology"
" Physiology Hacker"
" Physiology Hacks"
" Void Hacker"
" Void Hacks"
" Human Reset"

Thats all i can think of. Any advice is much appreciated !

hellytheelephant

HI

What about ; 'wellwellwell'? or' well-healed'? ' alllverywell'

Have to confess the word Hacker or variations on it are quite offputting - but it's all down to individual taste.

Good luck with the blog!:)

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
Hello.

I have decided i am going to make a blog. I have plenty of free time and i feel it would be good to blog my experiences with recovering from complex multi-faceted health problems so that i could have a collection for my own reference and also so others that are struggling could follow my progress and offer advice and experiences. Maybe one day my blog will be big enough to make some pocket money.

The things i would like to cover on my blog are mostly health & wellness or "living how nature intended". Unlocking the bodies ability to cleanse and heal itself. Id like to cover the following topics:
  • My progress & experiences with various protocals and treatments and regular updates of my condition
  • Frequent paleo style recipes
  • Self improvement articles
  • Various metaphysical, philosophical and spiritual topics
  • Weightloss & Health (microbome, genetics etc)
  • Supplements & Herbal remedies
So it has potential to become quite popular but also might just end up being me blogging to a few other people with rare health problems haha. Doesnt really bother me i just want a project you know....

So i need to find a good name. Blogs that are popular have great names like "freetheanimal" "coolinginflammation" "wellnessmama" etc. I need to be able to fit in my own experiences with my recovery while also catering for a whole range of health problems and topics with informative evidence based searcher on various topics.

Some potential names i have thought about
" The LON (The Laws of Nature)"
" Reviving the Inner Physician"
" Natural Intuition"
" Going back to our Roots"
" Rebooting Physiology"
" Physiology Hacker"
" Physiology Hacks"
" Void Hacker"
" Void Hacks"
" Human Reset"

Thats all i can think of. Any advice is much appreciated !

Try to get key words or a key word phrase in the web address. Something that will be covered by your blog and something that you think a person might type into a search engine to find your blog. Just as a random example, myweightlossstory (dot com) and howtoloseweight (dot com) might cover the same subject matter. But 'how to lose weight' is much more likely to be typed into a search engine and, therefore, draw traffic to your blog. Hope that helps a little. :)

Timaca

I would try to get your blog name to be a roll off the tongue, easy to say, 3 word name. For example, Pinch of Yum is clever, easy to say and is a popular food blog. Your longer blog names are going to be hard for people to remember (let alone spell).

See if you can come up with some other, easier names.

I also have a blog, and to be honest, I'm not wild about the name (not catchy enough). But here it is if you want to take a look: You Season with Love.