• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Daniel Peterson

Justin30

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone on PR has visited with and been treated by Dr Daniel Peterson?

I am looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks

Justin30

Hi Sushi,

I read through the article and Dr P seems very thorough in his testing but discusses but i think I maybe missing some of the treatment recomendations etc.

Thanks

Justin30

Thank you for the info.

I guess i am wondering if anyone has personal experience dealing with him and have his treatments worked for them?

Thanks

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Thank you for the info.

I guess i am wondering if anyone has personal experience dealing with him and have his treatments worked for them?

Thanks

Depends on what he finds. He's known to use antivirals for active herpes infections like hhv6 etc. Ivig if needed and ampligen. He is probably one of the best clinicians dealing with cfsme at the moment. But he doesn't have a much cure, depending on which sub group i guess and what he finds.

If i had the money and lived in america I'd see peterson or klimas above most others. I think theres a patient thread on corts site health rising , detailing her experience with dr peterson.

Good luck.

Justin30

Thank you,

For all the feedback.

I know I just joined the forum recently but is there a way to private message people on the forum?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I know I just joined the forum recently but is there a way to private message people on the forum?
Click on a person's avatar and a box will pop up with the option Start a Conversation. This is a private message.