• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

low Oxlate diet

A zombie

Can anyone asset with helping me navigate through a low OX diet? believe ox to be causing lots of issues.Is there a good website for recipes???

A zombie

i tried the group before and i just found it very hard to navigate through. It was more frustrating than anything.

alicec

i tried the group before and i just found it very hard to navigate through. It was more frustrating than anything.

Yes it is. I've attached my own summary of foods based on data from the group. It is not meant to be exhaustive, just foods I might want to eat. Nor to I include all oxalate values. I've tried to create easy categories that will result in a medium oxalate diet without going to too much trouble. I do indicate some values to indicate things like the effect of cooking methods.

I've also attached my summary of info on oxalates taken from the group and website.

Attachments

• OXALATE CONTENT OF SELECTED FOODS.pdf
    329.4 KB · Views: 15
  • OXALATE SUMMARY.pdf
    303.5 KB · Views: 15

A zombie

thank you, yes that group is impossible to follow and is more frustrating than anything...I will check out your files, thanks. I feel like there is a lot of contradicting info out there

A zombie

Yes it is. I've attached my own summary of foods based on data from the group. It is not meant to be exhaustive, just foods I might want to eat. Nor to I include all oxalate values. I've tried to create easy categories that will result in a medium oxalate diet without going to too much trouble. I do indicate some values to indicate things like the effect of cooking methods.

I've also attached my summary of info on oxalates taken from the group and website.
WOW, thanks , this is great, and so comprehensive ;)just printed it!!!!!! TY!
another question, and i will make a new thread for this, but i just got new HCL . I have drops from Dr Clark. They don't say the mg's , but to not exceed 45 drops a day.
I started HCL a few days ago (using up the last of an older container) i only had enough for two days . i was taking 4 caps per meal and i didnt feel the burn... i then ran out.I just received Dr clarks drops.
I took 15 drops before the meal. My head hurts V bad after dinner (chicken /rice /coconut milk soup kinda thing) and i was slightly itchy and nose had a little drip. Not dripping. I was leaning towards histamine, which ui'm so hoping its not as i cant handle another thing... another restriction...
i wondered if i took too high of dose of the HCL and headache is a reaction???