• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Hilleman admitted presence of viruses in vaccines!

bullybeef

Transcript of audio interview with Dr. Maurice Hilleman
See: http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.html

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

(NaturalNews) One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry -- a Merck scientist -- made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it's hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn't some conspiracy theory -- these are the words of a top Merck scientist who probably had no idea that his recording would be widely reviewed across the internet (which didn't even exist when he made this recording). He probably thought this would remain a secret forever. When asked why this didn't get out to the press, he replied "Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community."

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

You can hear this interview at: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAAF22CDA367BB3C2F94D2CD90EF7B&forumid=331851

bullybeef

On this subject also listen to the following - thanks to Countrygirl for this find.

See: http://www.progressiveradionetwork....ve-commentary-hour-012312.html?forumid=331851

MONDAY, January 23, 2012 | 7pm Eastern / 4pm Pacific

A GARY NULL SPECIAL INVESTIGATION

EXPOSING THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY TO SILENCE DR. ANDREW WAKEFIELD

A 6-hour Special Report and Investigation into the Andrew Wakefield vaccination controversy on The Progressive Commentary Hour.

In the first hour, we will have a surprise guest whistleblower, with exclusive bombshell revelations that threaten to blow the lid off of the conspiracy by American and British media to discredit Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

Then in the second hour, Gary Null debates Brian Deer, reporter for The Sunday Times of London, about his allegations against Dr. Andrew Wakefield. Brian Deer is an award-winning British investigative reporter, best known for inquiries into the drug industry, medicine and social issues for the Sunday Times of London.

In a series of reports between 2004 and 2010, Deer investigated concerns over the MMR vaccine, their publication in The Lancet medical journal in February 1998, and their chief proponent Andrew Wakefield. Deer's investigation led to the longest-ever inquiry by the UK General Medical Council.

In January 2010, the GMC judged Wakefield to be "dishonest", "unethical" and "callous", and on 24 May 2010, he was struck off the UK medical register. Responding to Deer's findings, The Lancet partially retracted Wakefield's research in February 2004, and fully retracted it in February 2010 following the GMC findings. In 2011, Deer published his findings in the BMJ with an endorsement by the editors.

And finally, we discuss the vaccine-autism controversy with Andrew Wakefield, Dr. Edward Yazbak, Isabella Thomas, Clifford Miller, and Jim Moody.

Dr. Edward Yazbak - Board Certified in Pediatrics, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and Medical Expert for the Social Security Administration Office of Disability Adjudication and Review. He has practiced pediatrics for 35 years, and since 1998 has researched the prevalence and causes of auto-immune regressive autism and vaccine injury. He has written extensively on those subjects and testified as a medical expert. Dr. Yazbaks grandson is autistic and was treated at the Royal Free Hospital by Drs Wakefield and Walker-Smith

Isabella Thomas has two autistic children who were part of the original 12 patients in the Royal Free study reported in the Lancet by Drs Wakefield, Walker Smith, Murch and colleagues. Isabella has 4 sons -- 2 who received the MMR vaccine and are now have autism and serious bowel problems, and two sons who did not receive the MMR and are fine. Isabella is also the main parent Brian Deer has been most focused on.

Jim Moody is Dr. Wakefields US attorney and the current director of the family advocacy organization The National Autism Association, and the research think tank Safeminds, which provide excellent resources on autism and vaccine related issues. He consults with the Petitioners Steering Committee on autism cases in Vaccine Court.
Clifford Miller is a lawyer in Kent, UK and a solicitor of the supreme court of England civil proceedings, who has specialized in intellectual property, anti-trust and legal issues in the electronics and communications fields. Mr. Miller is a graduate physics and former examining university lecturer in law. Over the years he has been active in investigating vaccine issues and science.

You will not want to miss this.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
reposting this from another thread as i think its more appropriate here. Its from dr john martin who has basically been booted out of alot of reearch in cfs/me, mm sound familiar.

SV40, Stealth Viruses and Polio Vaccines
Dr. W. John Martin
Center For Complex Infectious Disease

The somewhat eccentric elderly man contacted me to help with a legal victory he had engineered on behalf of a dying child. The child was said to have HIV but, with clear evidence of brain involvement, he possibly also had a stealth virus infection. A court order had been issued to test the specific polio vaccine lot the child had received for the presence of contaminating HIV. The order was very precise: at the behest of both the vaccine manufacturer and the federal government, there would be no testing for simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV), and no other testing allowed of the vaccine lot. The child supporter suggested that if I could show stealth virus in the patients blood, the childs mother could reapply to the court for permission to test the vaccine for a stealth virus.

I gladly accepted the challenge, especially since my own request to FDA for access to undiluted polio vaccine lots for stealth virus testing had been refused. Knowing of my interest in the child's case, an ambitious trial lawyer took it upon himself to petition though the courts for release of other polio virus vaccine lots that had been received by various individuals he had represented in vaccine damage cases. He was asking the court to allow stealth virus testing in my University of Southern California (USC) laboratory. I saw his Brief on November 11, 1995 and suspected that it would lead to problems.

cheers!!!

heapsreal

Dr Martin was always mention cmv monkey virus, after listening to the link on vaccines, this is why.

Vaccine Safety
Dr. W. John Martin
Center For Complex Infectious Disease (www.ccid.org)

One of society's highest obligations is the protection of its children. Vaccine programs provide a proven method for childhood disease prevention. The safety of such programs has been entrusted to vaccine manufacturers and to government. regulatory agencies. Although widely touted as the major medical triumph of the 20th century, the development of viral vaccines has elements of less than stellar performance. The discovery in 1960 of live SV-40 virus contamination in formalin-treated poliovirus vaccine, produced in kidney cells cultures from rhesus monkeys, did not lead to an immediate recall of the contaminated vaccines. Rather the production method was switched to the use of kidney cells from the much less well characterized African green monkeys. This switch in monkey species was soon followed by the decision to forgo formalin inactivation by using a weakened (attenuated) live strain of poliovirus. Persisting concerns regarding contaminating viruses in the live poliovaccine led in 1972 to a joint study between the vaccine manufacturer and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Kidney cultures from all 12 monkeys tested grew African green monkey simian cytomegalovirus (SCMV). Only 4 of the SCMV isolates were detectable using the regular methods for virus detection. No changes in testing methodology were imposed, nor was the scientific community alerted to the findings. An excuse that was subsequently offered was that all such information about the study was deemed to be proprietary. The results of this earlier study were, however, not conveyed to me in 1977 when, as an FDA scientist, I notified the Director of the FDA's Bureau of Biologics that certain poliovaccine lots contained unexplained non-cellular DNA; and were therefore potentially viral contaminated.

http://www.emergingworlds.com/ch_vaccines.cfm

cheers!!

heapsreal

one more,

DISCOVERY OF AN ATYPICAL VIRUS INFECTING HUMANS LINKED TO VIRAL VACCINES PRODUCED ON MONKEY TISSUES
In what could be one of the most important scientific discoveries of this decade, an award winning pathologist and immunologist at the University of Southern California, W. John Martin, M.D., Ph.D., has discovered an atypical virus infecting both children and adults who are exhibiting neurological, psychiatric and autoimmune disorder symptoms with diagnoses including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, depression, schizophrenia, anxiety disorder, seizures, developmental delays, autism, lupus, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, unexplained encephalopathy and chronic vegetative states. Martin and his colleagues at USC's Infectious Diseases and Molecular Pathology Laboratories have been meticulously culturing out stealth viruses from patients for the past eight years and, in a stunning development earlier this year, successfully identified one of the viruses as being of African green monkey origin by using DNA sequence analysis. Kidney tissues from African green monkeys have been used to make the live oral polio vaccine (OPV) as well as other viral vaccines during the past three decades.

http://www.ccid.org/stealth/patient_information/vaccine.htm The rest of the article in the link is very interesting??

does it seem starnge that when a researcher finds something like this, not long after they get alot of research funding cut??

cheers!!!

SilverbladeTE

From what I recall on that video from a while ago:
Actually those are NOT his colleagues or anyone else present, laughing etc
*LISTEN TO IT*

it's a "laugh track" or track from a comedy, that has been copied over the original films soundtrack.
itis not posssible for it to have been laughter from anyone in the recording room, it's very brash, possibly faked laughter, with different acoustics

Now, from what I recall reading, I doubt it was accidental because that was a specially archived piece of film...crap can happen any where of course, but it was oooooh so convenient to destory the audio recording as destroying the film would have provoked investigation, and someone had ot painstakingly recover as much of the original soundtrack from "under" that one.
hence, the audio mess.

Probably done I'd bet, in early 80s, to help cover up the HIV crisis, last thing those scumbags wanted was the possibility or fact, that HIV from tainted vacines was the true source of that epidemic, ever reaching the Public.

In any event the salient point is how the complete assclowns back then had kept primates from across the globe, in close, unsnaitary conditions: perfect breeding grounds for virii to hybridize. Note these virii

http://www.iasociety.org/Default.aspx?pageId=5&elementId=14179
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simian_immunodeficiency_virus

currer

http://www.sv40foundation.org/

SV40 stands for Simian Virus 40.

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin

xrayspex

interesting thanks
had read dr john martin stuff before
so is time ripe yet for this to get mainstream media attention?

lookinglass

It certainly isnt getting any media mainstream coverage in the Uk. After listening to the Gary Null Investigation - brilliant programme - now I know for sure that there is a DA notice (a media blackout) on the MMR vaccine and Wakefield. Journalists were invited to Downing St to be told this. And the reason given? "We want to avoid a mass panic in the UK".

Carrigon

Dr. Tenpenny on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/vaccineinfo
posts lots of info on all this. Vaccines are the biggest fraud of this world. They have never been proven safe or effective. And they are now admitting that they do not work like people thought they did. They upregulate the immune system (Chronic Immune Dysfunction!) and put an antibody in you that might just sit there or it might cause autoimmune disease because the body doesn't know what to do with it. Injecting things into the human body is not a natural way you would encounter a disease. Normally, if you were exposed to something, it would be through the air or something you ate, drank or touched. But nothing would be deeply injected into your body. This creates a completely abnormal thing and all it does is destroy the immune system. And the thing is, you might not see the effects for months or years. So you go around thinking you're okay, and then you might encounter some regular cold virus that will trigger your CFIDS/ME. Or you might have symptoms that just plain get worse and worse over time until you finally are fully CFIDS/ME. And you would never even think it was the vaccines, but it was. And then they add all kinds of mercury and preservatives and animal tissue into the vaccines. They inject you with animal tissue. This can and does cause lupus and other autoimmune disorders. The body doesn't know what to do with this stuff. It's no wonder we are sick. And all these years, they just put up smoke screen after smoke screen telling us they don't know why we're sick. But when you research all this, this is it.

picante

http://www.sv40foundation.org/

SV40 stands for Simian Virus 40.

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin

Thank you! That is a very informative website. It points out the flaws in the few epidemiological studies that have been done. It also states that there is no unexposed population. This is partly because the measures taken to eliminate SV40 from polio vaccine seed stock were inadequate, as was follow-up testing of vaccines. http://www.sv40foundation.org/SV40-from-PV.html

Also, I can't find anything definitive about human-human transmission. So we don't know the source of the virus in children with SV40-positive tumors. Did they get it from the polio vaccine or from their mothers?

All they would have to do is open up the cold-storage vaults and start independent testing of vaccine lots using an adequate incubation time to answer that question. In other words, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Last edited:

picante

itis not posssible for it to have been laughter from anyone in the recording room, it's very brash, possibly faked laughter, with different acoustics
When I listened to it, I thought it was out of place, both acoustically and socially. His speech is quiet and thoughtful, as though he's giving a serious presentation. The laughter sounds like people who are watching him on video, who think it's a big joke. Kind of weird and psycho.

picante

http://www.originofaids.com/articles/early.htm

This article is by Leonard G. Horowitz, and presents arguments that HIV came into the human population via the early Hepatitis-B vaccine trials in New York and several locations in Africa. He quotes Shorter's interview with Hilleman (“I brought African greens in. I didn’t know we were importing AIDS virus at the time.”). But he also presents a lot of other evidence, and he seems to think that the debate on the polio vaccine as a route of monkey-to-human transmission was a smokescreen.

This is worth some thought. It seems coincidental that many here on PR had a vaccine trigger their illness, with Hep B very frequently mentioned. So I wonder what else lurks in the Hepatitis B vaccine. Is there any information on this vaccine, or do we have to wait until the ones who made those blunders are dead?

alex3619

The presences of viruses in cultures etc. used to make vaccines and do other research is well known in scientific circles. Most of these viruses are innocuous. However there are so many that are not, and not all cultures are routinely tested, and you cannot test for viruses that have not been discovered yet.

Live vaccines are the biggest issue. For safety reasons vaccines need to have everything killed. (And of course no dangerous preservatives or adjuvants.)

My advice is always to ask if a vaccine contains mercury, and always refuse live vaccines.

In the vaccine debate one thing is lost ... some vaccines probably extend lifespan. These are the Th1 inducing vaccines. This is quite independent of protection from dangerous and lethal diseases.

Vaccine technology needs to be replaced with something better. We are not there yet. Candidate alternative vaccine technology gets rumored about from time to time, but I have yet to see real results.

The vaccines (the active ingredients) are not, for most people, most of the time, the big issue. Its manufacturing processes, marketing, choice of vaccine methodology, poor quality control etc. that are the big issues. In other words, its about the human side of things more than the science. This is compounded by government protections, inadequate after-vaccine monitoring, and the lack of good monitoring technology.

picante

However there are so many that are not, and not all cultures are routinely tested, and you cannot test for viruses that have not been discovered yet.
That last bit is a real clincher, isn't it? I wonder, since the seed stock for polio vaccine may not be completely purged of SV40 yet, whether the Hep B stock still has something related to HIV, or something not yet discovered.

Are there any vaccines still cultured in monkey tissue? The article below says that African green monkey kidneys were used to produce the seed stock for the Rotarix vaccine.

In 2010, DNA from a swine virus (porcine circovirus 1 or PCV1) was found in the live rotavirus vaccine. All Rotarix vaccine lots were tested, from the first approved lot in 2008, and all were contaminated.

The surprising discovery reportedly was made after the independent lab used new technology to evaluate the purity of eight live virus vaccines for polio, rubella, measles, yellow fever, human herpes 3 (varicella or chicken pox), rotavirus (Rotarix and RotaTeq) and MMR. In addition to pig viral DNA found in Rotarix vaccine, low levels of DNA fragments from avian (bird) leukosis virus (a retrovirus) was found in measles vaccine and DNA fragments of a virus similar to simian (monkey) retrovirus was found in RotaTeq vaccine. 5
http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/April-2010/Vaccine-Contamination-Pig-Virus-DNA-Found-in-Rota.aspx

So we know that in 2010, some of the live vaccines were rechecked using "new technology".

natasa778

The vaccines (the active ingredients) are not, for most people, most of the time, the big issue. Its manufacturing processes, marketing, choice of vaccine methodology, poor quality control etc. that are the big issues. In other words, its about the human side of things more than the science. This is compounded by government protections, inadequate after-vaccine monitoring, and the lack of good monitoring technology.

One doesn't need to go much further than the Merck sales reps discussion board to get a solid sense of this. This particular thread was in the wake of news of DNA contamination of Gardasil.

All the pharma's bend the truth a little. It goes with the business. The issue is that we can't screw up the product during the manufactoring process. We need a better system in place to pick this shit up. I am sure we have a department that checks this crap. They are sleeping behind the wheel. Not only does it screw with my sales, it fucks up getting products through the pipeline because the FDA has no faith in us. The new products is how we make our money.

One of the issues is there is little male leadership. QA is dominated by females who just don't get it. The leadership is non existent and needs to be changed. They cost the company big $$$$, to stupid and are out of their league. If this keeps up the 500 million dollar fine 10 years ago will be small.

Dick Clark held a clipboard and watched tablets being pressed in the 70's at Elkton. Rightly or wrongly, at that site (primarily active ingredient site) those guys in the drug product building were considered to be a cut below the average talent level in MCMD. He is background is very much like a lot of others; university degree, military training, keep the troops and the conveyers running. That's about as far from the art of pharmaceutical manufacturing as you can get. But it forever qualified him as solidly grounded in manufacturing. There are a lot of other leaders in lots of other areas at Merck with similarly shallow resumes that are making decisions for which their vaunted experience is insufficient. It is part of the curse of Merck's golden boy talent process. Pass through quickly on your way and keep leave it behind is the usual track record for the leadership team. If they think heard enough they actually might remember someone from their past that actually did know something useful. And this rapid, shallow leader development is not only in the pharma industry.

The most depressing thing about these posts is that none of us are surprised that this happened...maybe it's time to cut the cord.

how does Willie Deese still have a job? They should cut him and the whole QA crew. If anything should be outsourced that is it. Things can't get any worse. Have you ever tried to have a conversation with anyone from QA in NJ? I have and you wonder how they were ever hired in the first place. Total garbage at best. They did not get their jobs because of intellect. There has to be another reason (wink, wink)

http://cafepharma.com/boards/thread...-hpv-dna-contamination-in-gardasil-to.476247/

Last edited: