• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

"The Medical Medium" What’s Potentially at the Root of Medical Mysteries (EBV)

Biarritz13

A fraud to me but maybe worth reading the article taken from the book of Anthony Michael, a pseudo medical medium who communicates with one spirit...:bang-head:

His book is out of stock at Amazon, has more than 1000 reviews and 5 stars...

TiredSam

The wise nematode hibernates
As the man is an absolute crackpot with something to sell, if I wanted any information about EBV, or any other subject, he's the last person I'd go to. Why is his opinion on any subject worth reading?

Biarritz13

As the man is an absolute crackpot with something to sell, if I wanted any information about EBV, or any other subject, he's the last person I'd go to. Why is his opinion on any subject worth reading?

I found the article interesting because it shows how much EBV can be dangerous. I think there is a lack on information on this.

barbc56

I found the article interesting because it shows how much EBV can be dangerous. I think there is a lack on information on this.

While there may be a lack of information about EBV, but I really don't know if that's correct, I wouldn't trust someone whose knowledge is based on talking to spirits.

He claims that 50% of his clients are doctors. I would think that's highly unlikely. Unless they are witch doctors.

Even if he gets some information correct I wouldn't be surprised if he actually gets it from other sources.

He has a waiting list of over a year. Oh, and he's credible simply because he questions the status quo. Questioning the status quo is not sufficient to establish credibility.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe both.

Barb

Last edited:

Grigor

Yeah a friend of mine just posted something about this book. How anyone with Fibro or MS etc should read this. A must.
Really saw her as a highly intelligent person. Now I will be doubting her judgment for life hahaha.
Wish I could read it. Though just might make me very angry.

roller

wiggle jiggle
There are many ways to catch EBV. For example, you can get it as a baby if your mother has the virus. You can also get it through infected blood.

apparently flu like illnesses are common with babies

Last edited:

Mij

I also suspect a fake review service was used on Amazon regrading this book. I'm glad they are finally cracking down and taking legal action.

IreneF

@Mij, you were right. Someone found this on his website:

----------------- Medical Medium Members Advanced Notice -----------------

Claim Your 7 Daily Inspirational Audios Free & Enter For A Chance To Win A Grand Prize Worth $3,000 With The Medical Medium! (read below)

Thank you so much for your support for my new book Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal. It is now getting into hands and onto bookstore shelves all over the word, and it’s already been a bestseller in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, and Italy.

If you’re enjoying the book, I’d so appreciate if you would leave a review of the book on Amazon. And to say a huge thank you for your review, I’ve created a special free gift for you to enjoy, and an opportunity to enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Grand Prize package.

_________ How To Receive Your Special Limited Bonus Gift_________
Submit an Amazon review and you'll receive a Free Set of 7 Daily Inspirational Audios. These Inspirations will guide you through each day of the week with a healing exercise and message that will help fuel and transform your body, heart, spirit and soul. Listen to me share each morning, or anytime throughout the day. The information you’ll learn and the practice of the exercises will begin to create a deep positive change within you.

Click Below To Submit Your Review And Claim Your Free Gift:
http://www.medicalmedium.com/amazon

_____Enter For a Chance To Win The Grand Prize $3,000 Package_____
Also, we're going to review each and every Amazon review that's submitted, and the most inspirational review will win a $3,000 Grand Prize package with me.

Grand Prize Package Includes:

- 2 Phone Consultations with me (skip the line, book right away)
- 4 VIP Tickets to the Medical Medium Live event in February
- 6 Autographed copies of Medical Medium for you and your family

So leave your Amazon review today and enter for a chance to win! Enter before November 20th to qualify.

Click Below To Submit Your Review And Claim Your Free Gift:
http://www.medicalmedium.com/amazon

Thank you again for your continued support.

Love and many blessings,

Anthony William

Ps. If you didn't purchase through Amazon, that's ok, you can still leave a review! If you've already left your review, skip to step 2 to enter.​

Grigor

Its funny how always healthy people recommend you these kind of books or treatments.
I have a "friend" who thinks he can heal himself from all kinds of illnesses. And that I'm not trying hard enough. He would be someone recommending me this kind of crap. Sad.

Seven7

Seven
I really do not think that EBV is such a dormant bad thing. In a third world country living with bad water about 97% of population have/had EBV. But you do not see the crazy diseases until the bad habits come to the country.

I don't know why the unreadable full of warning labels are not directly responsible for all the bad things happening even though separately they have health hazards warnings.

Is easier to blame it all in EBV. my humble opinion.

Are you guys familiar with the possibility of getting liver damage because of EBV?I quote from David H Adams Stefan G Hubscher Am J Pathol Apr 2006;168(4):1057-1059.I only have this abstract"The liver can be affected as part of a generalized host infection with viruses that primarily target other tissues,particularly the upper respiratory tract.Examples of this phenomenon include the herpes viruses(Epstein-Barr virus,cytomegalovisrus and herpes simplex virus),parvovirus,adenovirus,and SARS-associated coronavirus.''

IreneF

Are you guys familiar with the possibility of getting liver damage because of EBV?I quote from David H Adams Stefan G Hubscher Am J Pathol Apr 2006;168(4):1057-1059.I only have this abstract"The liver can be affected as part of a generalized host infection with viruses that primarily target other tissues,particularly the upper respiratory tract.Examples of this phenomenon include the herpes viruses(Epstein-Barr virus,cytomegalovisrus and herpes simplex virus),parvovirus,adenovirus,and SARS-associated coronavirus.''
Can you provide more context for this quote?