• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Whitney Dafoe CFS story on TV

Kyla

ᴀɴɴɪᴇ ɢꜱᴀᴍᴩᴇʟ
fyi. there is a comment section under the article.
(and some not so great comments)

Groggy Doggy

There are plenty of intelligent and well educated people all over. Most likely it got on the air because they live in that area.
@minkeygirl
Yes, there are many well educated and intelligent people :) The more that are familiar with ME/CFS and willing to support our cause, the better off we will be. The SF Bay Area is home to Silicon Valley, Stanford University and UC Berkeley. There is plenty of 'brain power' to go around. I think that doctors, scientists and engineers will be key to finding a cure.

Ellie_Finesse

I have looked several times and still can't find the comment section! Although by the Share I found an icon with a number in it. I pressed it and another page opened snd mo comments!! :thumbdown: