• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Searching for CFS Doctor in Reno, NV

I have been a CFS patient for 3 years and am looking for another doctor to explore other treatment options. I live in the Reno, Nevada area and would like to find a doctor that uses integrative protocols in my area. I am currently being treated by a doctor in California. Is anyone in out there familiar with a CFS doc in my area? Thank you.

Riley

Dr. Peterson, one of, if not the most knowledgeable ME/CFS physicians is very close to Reno in Incline Village, Nevada (North Lake Tahoe).

Groggy Doggy

I have been a CFS patient for 3 years and am looking for another doctor to explore other treatment options. I live in the Reno, Nevada area and would like to find a doctor that uses integrative protocols in my area. I am currently being treated by a doctor in California. Is anyone in out there familiar with a CFS doc in my area? Thank you.
@JBartsch

I highly recommend Dr Robert S Fredericks :star::star::star::star::star:

1495 Ridgeview Dr Ste 230
Reno, NV 89519
(775) 826-9300

He is the best doctor I have seen in the my entire life. I can't say enough good things about his abilities to diagnose and treat his patients. I could write pages and page with all of the reasons to see him. Or, you could simply schedule an appoinment and make up your own mind. He spends a lot of time with each patient, and is very thorough, so be prepared to wait atleast 1-2 hours. Bring a book or talk to the patients in the waiting room and ask them their opinions about Dr Fredericks.

Best of luck in your recovery. You will get better :bouquet:

Feel free to message me if you have more questions

I just made an appointment....Can you tell me if you are still a patient of Dr. Fredericks and his treatment protocol for CFS/ME?