• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Karina Hansen - URGENT Please sign this letter to the Danish PM (deadline 29th Oct)

mango

"URGENT Please sign this letter to the Danish PM

Michael Evison has written this letter to the Danish Prime Minister pleading for the release of Karina Hanson back into the care of her parents.

There is a court case coming up soon, and it is possible that with multiple signatures from around the world, that we could influence the outcome for Karina.

Please add your real name and country to the comments below [the linked blog] post, so that Michael can easily compile the signatories to send to the Danish Prime Minister.

Deadline for signatures: Midnight on Thursday 29th October (GMT)"

Continue reading here:
http://sallyjustme.blogspot.se/2015/10/karina-hansen-please-sign.html

beaker

ME/cfs 1986
done and shared (twitter -- just noticed the handy link at bottom. : ) ) Please share if you can.

Gingergrrl

I clicked the link and read the letter but for some reason, cannot figure out how you sign it (and clicked just about everything on the page to check!) How do you actually sign the petition/letter?

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I clicked the link and read the letter but for some reason, cannot figure out how you sign it (and clicked just about everything on the page to check!) How do you actually sign the petition/letter?

All the way at the very bottom of the page there is a white box to leave a comment.

Go to the thing that says Comment As:
and scroll to the option that says Anonymous.
Write your name and country there,
then click on Publish.

Gingergrrl

All the way at the very bottom of the page there is a white box to leave a comment.

Go to the thing that says Comment As:
and scroll to the option that says Anonymous.
Write your name and country there,
then click on Publish.

@Dreambirdie Awesome, and I will try it again later! I am horrible with figuring these things out!

Keela Too

Sally Burch
I'm not sure Blogger was quite up to the traffic yesterday around teatime in UK! :p

However there is a second page now for comments - although it too is rapidly filling....

On the main page you won't see your comment now, unless you click on the words right at the bottom saying to "Load more comments" - or something like that.

I am quite relieved that it is Michael and team who will be extracting all the names from the comment list. The response has been phenomenal!