• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cold hands and feet - as a symptom of folate or potassium deficiency?

SJB944

I've suddenly had the return of cold hands and feet as symptom, after not having it for quite sometime -- pretty much the last year since being on Fred's protocol.

The coldness in the feet is also nerve related, moves up the legs from the feet. Along with the cold hands is a strange ache in the center of each hand (like a very mild cramp), which I've noticed is linked to low potassium (along with other symptoms).

Wondering if anyone has observed cold hands and feet linked to low potassium symptoms or low folate (deficiency/insufficiency)?

Critterina

Thanks @Critterina, can you tell me what brand does sublingual?
I almost always buy from www.swanson.com, their own "Swanson Ultra" brand, NADH, 20 mg. I recently bought Source Naturals 5 mg - I think I must have got confused, thinking they were 20 mg. Source Naturals has the advantage that some vitamin stores carry it, but Swanson has always been less expensive for me. The quality of both is good - I can't tell any difference.

Thanks for the information about B12. I also saw a testimonial of Guy Abraham saying that lugol helped him adapting cold weather