• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ISAC panel results, can anyone interpret?

drob31

ISAC Panel
Fibrinogen Activity 383 mg/dL 18 - 60y: 160 - 420
Prothrombin Fragment 1+2 90 18 - 60y: 80 - 315
(monoclonal)
pmol/L
T/AT Complexes 2.0 ug/L <4.3
CD62P*** 17 % in gate 18 - 60y: 1 - 27
CD62P + ADP*** 19 % L 18 - 60y: 40 - 100
Platelet Activation Index Abnormal Low A Normal

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@drob31 If you don't get what you want here or from your doctor, ask your doctor to contact Dr. David Berg who designed the test. He consulted with my doctor when I did it. BTW, was there no explanation that came with the results? Dr. Berg has sold the lab to Labcorp now so it probably all works differently.

drob31

@drob31 If you don't get what you want here or from your doctor, ask your doctor to contact Dr. David Berg who designed the test. He consulted with my doctor when I did it. BTW, was there no explanation that came with the results? Dr. Berg has sold the lab to Labcorp now so it probably all works differently.

I was told David Berg had retired. I asked an Esoterix rep about it.

drob31

I just made contact with Berg. It wasn't easy, I had to call about 20 times over the course of the last couple of days.