• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

On-line drug store

paolo

I'm searching for a trusted and safe on line drug store, in order to buy antibiotics without prescription. Any advice?

ahmo

@Minkey yes, I know he said abx. The place I listed has hundreds of pharmaceuticals. Though their online form asks for prescription, it's not necessary to provide one.

Dufresne

almost there...
I've researched this issue thoroughly and have concluded Alldaychemist is hands-down the best online pharmacy. They've a vast inventory, they're service is great, and they're almost always the cheapest. It would really suck if for whatever reason we were to lose this resource.

I've also used goldpharma and brandmedicines without any problems. Freedom-pharmacy.com and it's sister companies have served me fairly well too.

Hip

I've researched this issue thoroughly and have concluded Alldaychemist is hands-down the best online pharmacy.

Alldaychemist.com say that they require a prescription to be forwarded to them (see the FAQ page of their site). Is that the case, or are they not strict on this?