• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vaccines Market worth $57.8 Billion by 2019

natasa778

The global vaccines market is expected to reach $57,885.4 million by 2019 from $33,140.6 million in 2014, at a CAGR of 11.8% from 2014 to 2019.

The report segments this market on the basis of type, technology, disease indication, and end user. Among various end users, the pediatrics segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. Growth in this segment can be attributed to the rising prevalence of diseases and the increasing number of initiatives taken by government organizations for vaccination programs.

http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/vaccine-technologies.asp

Wayne

Danish Documentary Exposes Widespread Damage Caused by HPV Vaccine

"In the new study, the researchers examined 53 patients who had been referred to them for possible autonomic nervous system dysfunction following HPV vaccination. The researchers found that the patients showed remarkable similarities in their symptoms, including balance difficulties upon standing; severe non-migraine headaches; excessive fatigue; gastrointestinal upset; nerve-related pain; and even cognitive dysfunction.

The symptoms seen were not only consistent between patients, but they also matched those described in other studies, the researchers said."​

Last edited:

jimells

Not to worry. The psychobabblers, always ready to sell their rubbish to the highest bidder, have determined there is nothing wrong with the vaccine. All those adverse effects experienced by Japanese teens are simply mass hysteria, as explained somewhere in this BBC World Service program.

I can't actually listen to this over the internet. My local NPR station broadcasts BBC World Service in the middle of the night, which seems to be when the best programs are broadcast. But I'm pretty sure this is the report I heard that talks about mass hysteria. I don't think they mentioned wandering wombs, so maybe medical science is progressing, a little...