• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Now able to tolerate methylcobalamine.

brenda

This is about a treatment I have been using, which has enabled me to start to tolerate the methylcobalamine I need without suffering IC and severe mood swings.

I have been using dietary restrictions (GFDFCFSF) and an unprocessed organic diet and extra nutrition by way of dried raw vegan superfoods like barley grass, camu, and protein powders, that is rice and hemp and individual nutrients esp Mg Se and individual b's without the methyl ones as I still was unable to tolerate methyl b12 or even hydroxy.

However, although I am healing slowly as evidenced by symptoms clearing, I felt that progress was too slow.

My belief is that a huge amount of sickness is due to not being able to get nutrition into our cells because of snp's and toxins, so I decided to start using my rife device and frequencies for nutrients which I found on the CAFL list. I use a spooky2 on remote. This was instead of trying to treat my many individual various conditions for which I have had some success, most notably in treating my IC.

After a few sessions, I am now able to take brewers yeast which has methylb12 added, and eat beef which previously kept me awake at night and caused mood swings.

Rife is based on the fact that all living cells resonate at a certain frequency, and the traditional use of the therapy is to kill pathogens. By enabling my cells to be given the nutrients they need via frequencies, I am hoping that my healing can be speeded up which I very much need due to my age (65) and the fact that I have Lyme and may not be able to tolerate the die off until my organs are improved.

I believe that the reason why so many of us are not tolerating the methyl vitamins we need is due simply to the fact that we are deficient in many nutrients but getting them into the cells is troublesome. I think I have found a way of doing it.

PeterPositive

Interesting, how long have you been using the device?
Which one do you use? Isn't spooky/spooky2 the name of the software only?

cheers

brenda

Interesting, how long have you been using the device?
Which one do you use? Isn't spooky/spooky2 the name of the software only?

cheers

I have been using rife and zappers for 6 years and have had hit and miss success. Yes it is the name of the software and you buy a device from the site which comes from China and is low priced.

PeterPositive

Could you better explain what these frequencies for nutrients that you have mentioned are supposed to do?
I know the story of Rife, his devices etc... and I am open minded to other forms of treatments. I have tried myself several with mixed results.

Thanks

brenda

Peter l don't understand exactly how it is working other than the frequencies of the nutrients are stimulating the enzymic reactions needed to transport and absorb the nutrients present better. I am only slightly versed in molecular biology but have done quite a bit of reading on how common deficiencies are and how extensive the effects may be. It is very new and others in the rifing community do not seen to have experimented with it.