• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Similar sinus irrigators to Brewer's Nasatouch

cigana

Brewer's protocol involves using the Nasatouch device. I am not in the US and can't get hold of it, so I'm thinking of something similar. Could someone who has used this describe it a little (maybe @lfish)?
Is it battery powered? Does it somehow attach to one or both nostrils? Does it emit a "mist" that you have to "snort"? etc.
Then I could try to find something similar.
Thanks.

Forebearance

Here it is at the ASL pharmacy:
http://www.aslrx.com/products.html

Here it is at the TAG pharmacy:
http://www.tagaseptic.com/products.html

Those are the two pharmacies that Dr. Brewer is using for his patients.
It is a prescription item, I think, and seems to only come together with the medicines and the saline solution kit.
I wonder if either of these places would ship to your country.

It sits on a charger which plugs into an outlet. I bet you'd need an adapter. It has a nostril-sized piece (the blue thing on the top in the picture) that you fit into your nose. It seems to produce a mist which is propelled very far into the sinuses. You don't "snort" it as far as I know, lol, but I do breathe in when using it.

Last edited:

cigana

Here it is at the ASL pharmacy:
http://www.aslrx.com/products.html

Here it is at the TAG pharmacy:
http://www.tagaseptic.com/products.html

Those are the two pharmacies that Dr. Brewer is using for his patients.
It is a prescription item, I think, and seems to only come together with the medicines and the saline solution kit.
I wonder if either of these places would ship to your country.

It sits on a charger which plugs into an outlet. I bet you'd need an adapter. It has a nostril-sized piece (the blue thing on the top in the picture) that you fit into your nose. It seems to product a mist which is propelled very far into the sinuses. You don't "snort" it as far as I know, lol, but I do breathe in when using it.
Thanks for the info. I don't have a prescription unfortunately, so I can't get that exact device.
From your description it sounds quite unique...

Forebearance

I asked my doctor to call the pharmacy and order me the device and the drug (I went with Nystatin).
Would your doctor do that for you?
My doc was very comfortable letting me try some Nystatin, because it's a safe, well understood drug.
Then the pharmacy called me and got my payment info and address.
I suppose you'd have to call them for this step.

I did ask around at my local pharmacies to see if any of them had something they would call an "aerosolizer" and one pharmacy thought they had something similar. But it wasn't exactly the same, I don't think.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I did ask around at my local pharmacies to see if any of them had something they would call an "aerosolizer" and one pharmacy thought they had something similar. But it wasn't exactly the same, I don't think.
I am using nystatin in a Grossen Hydro Pulse. It is not exactly the same, but I already had one and it does seem to get the nystatin up quite high.

Sushi

I have NOT tried ASRL or Tag Pharmacies, but past experience says these places are all connected. Woodland Pharmacy refuses to sell me the Rhino Clear Spirit (the replacement for the NasaTouch) because I have not ordered my medications from them. I have a prescription from my doctor specifically to buy this device, and yet they refuse because it's an OTC item and "discretionary" as to whether they sell it to me or not.

I expect this is illegal under either discrimination, medical, or monopoly laws, and it certainly takes advantage of people like me who already have the medication. I will NOT do business with these selfish people. If anyone has information which I may use against them please let me know.

The Rhino Clear Spirit can be ordered for Italy's Amazon and even though I don't speak Italian I'll find a way to go that route.

OR has someone found an American source where I may order?