• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My doc recommended IV Silver Hydrosol for CFS...has anyone tried it or know about it?

Zensational

I e-mailed my doctor the results of my virus tests which were positive for EBV,CMV,and Parvo. Over the 28 years I've had this disease I've spent alot of $$$$ on alternatives with no results.
I am talking about, IV chelation, IV H2O2, colonics, homeopathy, radionics, live cell therapy, mercury amalgam filling removed, Reiki, rolfing, massage, detox and cleansing, Macrobiotic Diet. vegan diet, Holotrophic Breathwork, meditation, chiropractics, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine with moxibustion, etc. the list goes on. None of these treatments helped. Some made me worse.

Now that I am smarter (and poorer) I am not willing to take these doctors recommendations at face value.
When I got the e-mail back from my doctor recommending IV Silver Hydrosol I decided to check it out with the people who know. You.
So, having said all that...(tired now):In bed: Has anyone ever heard of this treatment??? IV pharmeceutical grade Silver Hydrosol for CFS/ME?/

Many thanks,
If I do not see any posts then I definitely will not proceed with the treatment.

nanonug

So, having said all that...(tired now):In bed: Has anyone ever heard of this treatment??? IV pharmeceutical grade Silver Hydrosol for CFS/ME?

OK, let me pretend I am turning my pedantic mode from off to on (it's always on, just in case you're wondering...)

ME/CFS is not a disease, it is a set of symptoms. Therefore, ME/CFS does not have a treatment. Depending on your symptoms, however, there might be treatments that are helpful and treatments that are not. So I guess my questions is: what symptoms do you exhibit?

pine108kell

I have been diagnosed with lyme. I definitely have chronic bacterial infections. I did a number of IV silver treatments (Argentyn 23). I got the same response that I got with antibiotics (IV and oral)--strong herx reaction but no real long term resolution. I've never heard of anyone's CFS symptoms resolving by taking IV silver but I'm totally convinced that it is very anti-bacterial. I doubt it would resolve your chronic viral infections, but who knows.

If I was going to do silver, I would take the oral dose first and see what reaction you get before spending money on IV. I herx still just taking it orally and I've gone through 2 years IV antibiotics and many orals. And please be careful what type silver you use esp. with IV...this could be botched if not done right.

pine108kell

Why would it depend on symptoms? Silver is used to kill infectious agents. The OP said they tested + for EBV, CMV, Parvo so clearly has some serious chronic infections going. Isn't the proper question to ask is whether IV silver effectively kills these chronic infections either in lab setting or a sick human body?

Based on what I have experienced and read over the past decade, IV silver is unlikely to resolve those chronic infections, but I am willing to hear others knowledge.

?
OK, let me pretend I am turning my pedantic mode from off to on (it's always on, just in case you're wondering...)

ME/CFS is not a disease it is a set of symptoms. Therefore, ME/CFS does not have a treatment. Depending on your symptoms, however, there might be treatments that are helpful and treatments that are not. So I guess my questions is: what symptoms do you exhibit?

Zensational

I am in agreement with what I think you all are saying. That the silver treatment is primarily used for bacterial infections but not viral, which is what I have. I really think this doctor knows or has taken the time to even research what CFS actually is. I am finding that to be true of many doctors, unfortunately, and I am not sure at this point that anyone knows for sure, except that most of us test positive for viruses.

nanonug

Why would it depend on symptoms?

Because symptoms tell part of the story too. And treatment should be based on the full story.

The OP said they tested + for EBV, CMV, Parvo so clearly has some serious chronic infections going.

Yes, but are these active or dormant infections? We all have a bunch of dormant chronic viral infections. Knowing that doesn't help much, though.

Silver is used to kill infectious agents. Isn't the proper question to ask is whether IV silver effectively kills these chronic infections either in lab setting or a sick human body?

I am more interested in helping the lady get better, if you don't mind.

taniaaust1

So, having said all that...(tired now):In bed: Has anyone ever heard of this treatment??? IV pharmeceutical grade Silver Hydrosol for CFS/ME?/

Many thanks,
If I do not see any posts then I definitely will not proceed with the treatment.

Nope.. In all my years of hanging out in ME/CFS forums (which I do a lot of) .. Ive never heard of anyone mention that treatment at all. I'd be very wary of it and wary about if it would do anything at all.

My suggestion to you would be to try one of the methylation protocols as they have been helpful to many with this illness and seem to be more helpful to a larger group of ME/CFS people then anything else. (there is a forum section at this site for that).

or due to your test result... go the real antiviral med route sometimes used in this illness eg Valcyte (sounds like you will have to find a new doctor to do that). There are some at this site in which they have made a huge difference to. I suggest to post a thread in the general treatment area of the forums.. asking people who have done that and found it helped, on the details of it or search the forum for posts on anti viral medications.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Everything has been recommended for CFS!!!! Just kiddin I know a lady with Morgellons (it is not in their head either) and she took a type of silver, but it was not IV. She is doing fairly well, but she went after it very hard with colloidal silver(?), juicing and alternating detox plus she almost completely organic. She still occasionally gets the sores and yes the colored fibers I have seen. The thing that she doesn't like to broadcast was it started at an horrifically stressful time and it will flare back up some if stress enters her lifestyle no matter what she is taking.

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
My Dr (Internist) who pratices both western and alternative types of medicine has mentioned trying colloidal silver suplements (Argentyn 23), but first wanted to somewhat stabilize me. He is bound and determined to have me lead as "normal" a life as possible.
Besides several supplements including a Liver Detox, we have started LDN, wants me off the benzos, has a de-chemical spray mist and uses Bach flowers.
He mentioned that the Argentyn 23 is very strong and would be used down the road. He wanted to see my reactions to some of the other stuff he is using first.

i know this thread is old, but i just happened to come across it in search results while looking for some thing else, and could not help but to make an account, just for the purpose of answering THIS thread.

first off, i am not a doctor: i am better than them. when they drained all my money and i went broke, they abandoned me, and i almost died. fortunately, i am very stubborn, and very intelligent. i reversed my cancer, and my neurodegeneration, both of which were due to the viruses you initially listed, and a couple others on top of that.

i put together a treatment plan that i was able to assemble from the massive amounts of research i did. since no doctor takes this crap seriously, i could not get, under and circumstances, a doctor to give me antivirals, preferably CIDOFIVIR. so, over the counter "herbal" supplements were my only choice. i was able to do enough research into the viruses signalling mechanisms and various molecules interactions with the viral signalling proteins, to assemble a treatment plan that affected the viruses (and bacteria) by: (1) suppressing self-repair signalling mechanisms (2) suppressing the reproducting signalling mechanisms (3) lysing the shell wall of the viruses and bacteria (4) regenerated all of my damaged or destroyed/lost neurons (5) supress additional damage to my neurons.

if you are wondering how bad these viruses were ruining my health, i'll say this: (1) i was getting leukimia AND lymphoma at the same time (2) i completely lost the ability to feel emotion, and left my fiance i had been with for 5 years, which almost destroyed her (3) i was becoming schizophrenic very rapidly (4) i suddenly and seriously became allergic to medications, and would get methemoglobinemia and metabolic acidosis and fasciitis and vasculitis and edema and serotonin syndrome (5) and i was only 32 years old when this started last year (6) i was so sick for so long that i lost my job with one of the worlds biggest online companies.

if you are wondering how effective my treatment was, i'll say this: i have been taking my treatment plan for about 6 months. i have completely reversed the cancer. i have completely repaired almost all my neurological damage and gotten almost all of my mind back. i started getting mild headaches 2 weeks ago, and thought that perhaps i might be taking too many supplements, so, i decided to stop taking them for a bit, and see how it worked out. within 5 days i was vividly hallucinating, going completely schizophrenic, talking to "the devil" (who was telling me that my mind was going to rot, and that no one would ever give me a damned antiviral medicine, and that i would go completely insane and kill a bunch of people and be "the next crazy guy in the news"). i was determined not to go insane, and not to hurt any one, so i slit my wrists to kill myself before i lost it. i was so dehydrated that i could not bleed enough to die, and the "devil" laughed at me and said "i told you, you are going to go out as a lunatic, and there is no other way out". i was determined not to go out like that, so, i wrapped a plastic bag around my head, and lied down and breathed until i passed out. evidently, there must have been a small hole in the bag or some thing, because 8 hours later i woke up, half brain dead, missing a lot of my memory, but feeling otherwise "normal". after spending a few days in the hospital, desperately TRYING to convince the doctors to give me antivirals, only to be told "i did not need them", and to be almost put into a mental institution, i escaped the hospital, in spite of being supervised, and ran home, and started taking my supplements again. i have, AGAIN, put the virus at bay, got my mind back, and got my sleep schedule back to normal, in only 1 week.

so, yeah, the stuff works. the problem is, it would take forever to BEAT the viruses PERMANENTLY with what i am using - however, it DOES work, and it WILL keep them "at bay". i am now trying hydrogen peroxide and argentyn-23 IV treatment in addition to my own treatment regimen, to see if that will accelerate the process.

i will TRY to find the email i typed out to my uncle who has cancer, to see if i can get him to forward me back the treatment plan i emailed him, so that i do not have to type out the entire damned thing all over again (it was pretty long). it is not just supplements, but also a minor change in lifestyle - moderate exercise (1 hour 2 times per week), and a minor change in diet (mixed fruits, mixed veggies, mixed fish, mixed nuts, and no sodas). i'll post back once i get him to return my email...

Last edited by a moderator:

*GG*

i will TRY to find the email i typed out to my uncle who has cancer, to see if i can get him to forward me back the treatment plan i emailed him, so that i do not have to type out the entire damned thing all over again (it was pretty long). it is not just supplements, but also a minor change in lifestyle - moderate exercise (1 hour 2 times per week), and a minor change in diet (mixed fruits, mixed veggies, mixed fish, mixed nuts, and no sodas). i'll post back once i get him to return my email...

You might want to just check your sent folder as well ;)

GG

na, i delete my emails as soon as i send them. its a habit i developed that kinda stuck around.

so, instead of typing the whole email out again, i'll say this: if you can not change your diet, at least for 6 months to a year, you will never beat the viruses even with supplements. you also need vigorous exercise for at least 1 hour per week. further more, you will need to avoid caffeine and nicotine as much as possible - they raise cyclic-AMP levels, which raise PKA levels, which the viruses use to activate reproductive processes.

there are many compounds that will reduce viral loads, many of which i do not even have yet, but, of the ones i already have, i recommend:
# tumeric
# red algea
# blue-green algea
# bovine igg (immunoglobins)
# querciten
# licorice root
# goldenseal
# olive leafe
# peppermint oil

i am planning on making a documentary that explains to people HOW these viruses work, and how to eliminate them. i am starting a crowdfunding campaign. i will post back later with the links if any one is interested.

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
i know this thread is old, but i just happened to come across it in search results while looking for some thing else, and could not help but to make an account, just for the purpose of answering THIS thread.

first off, i am not a doctor: i am better than them. when they drained all my money and i went broke, they abandoned me, and i almost died. fortunately, i am very stubborn, and very intelligent. i reversed my cancer, and my neurodegeneration, both of which were due to the viruses you initially listed, and a couple others on top of that.

i put together a treatment plan that i was able to assemble from the massive amounts of research i did. since no doctor takes this crap seriously, i could not get, under and circumstances, a doctor to give me antivirals, preferably CIDOFIVIR. so, over the counter "herbal" supplements were my only choice. i was able to do enough research into the viruses signalling mechanisms and various molecules interactions with the viral signalling proteins, to assemble a treatment plan that affected the viruses (and bacteria) by: (1) suppressing self-repair signalling mechanisms (2) suppressing the reproducting signalling mechanisms (3) lysing the shell wall of the viruses and bacteria (4) regenerated all of my damaged or destroyed/lost neurons (5) supress additional damage to my neurons.

if you are wondering how bad these viruses were ruining my health, i'll say this: (1) i was getting leukimia AND lymphoma at the same time (2) i completely lost the ability to feel emotion, and left my fiance i had been with for 5 years, which almost destroyed her (3) i was becoming schizophrenic very rapidly (4) i suddenly and seriously became allergic to medications, and would get methemoglobinemia and metabolic acidosis and fasciitis and vasculitis and edema and serotonin syndrome (5) and i was only 32 years old when this started last year (6) i was so sick for so long that i lost my job with one of the worlds biggest online companies.

if you are wondering how effective my treatment was, i'll say this: i have been taking my treatment plan for about 6 months. i have completely reversed the cancer. i have completely repaired almost all my neurological damage and gotten almost all of my mind back. i started getting mild headaches 2 weeks ago, and thought that perhaps i might be taking too many supplements, so, i decided to stop taking them for a bit, and see how it worked out. within 5 days i was vividly hallucinating, going completely schizophrenic, talking to "the devil" (who was telling me that my mind was going to rot, and that no one would ever give me a damned antiviral medicine, and that i would go completely insane and kill a bunch of people and be "the next crazy guy in the news"). i was determined not to go insane, and not to hurt any one, so i slit my wrists to kill myself before i lost it. i was so dehydrated that i could not bleed enough to die, and the "devil" laughed at me and said "i told you, you are going to go out as a lunatic, and there is no other way out". i was determined not to go out like that, so, i wrapped a plastic bag around my head, and lied down and breathed until i passed out. evidently, there must have been a small hole in the bag or some thing, because 8 hours later i woke up, half brain dead, missing a lot of my memory, but feeling otherwise "normal". after spending a few days in the hospital, desperately TRYING to convince the doctors to give me antivirals, only to be told "i did not need them", and to be almost put into a mental institution, i escaped the hospital, in spite of being supervised, and ran home, and started taking my supplements again. i have, AGAIN, put the virus at bay, got my mind back, and got my sleep schedule back to normal, in only 1 week.

so, yeah, the stuff works. the problem is, it would take forever to BEAT the viruses PERMANENTLY with what i am using - however, it DOES work, and it WILL keep them "at bay". i am now trying hydrogen peroxide and argentyn-23 IV treatment in addition to my own treatment regimen, to see if that will accelerate the process.

Do you have ME/CFS?

i had the same symptoms as CFS as well as encephalitis and myelitis, but i also had a lot of other things going on. i know what is the majority of the problem behind your condition, if that is what you are getting at.

xenian.citizen I would be very interested in how you healed and your protocol as it seems we have very similar cases. Have you put together the videos you spoke of? And how did the IV argentyn go? My doctor has mentioned it...