• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Jack Kruse Interview - Biohacking Your Water, EMFs, Blue Light, DHA, Cold, Sun and Sleep

drob31

This is a pretty interesting and technical interview. Everything is either controversial or cutting edge, but I think there are some kernels of useful information in the interview.

For example, it's important for your retina's (eyes closed) to see the sun for 1-3 minutes between 8-11 AM to reinforce circadian rhythm or reset it. Also, EMF's are at an all time high and are at much harmful levels in the last 2-3 decades than previous to this, and that may explain why allot of chronic conditions are on the rise.

*GG*

This is a pretty interesting and technical interview. Everything is either controversial or cutting edge, but I think there are some kernels of useful information in the interview.

For example, it's important for your retina's (eyes closed) to see the sun for 1-3 minutes between 8-11 AM to reinforce circadian rhythm or reset it. Also, EMF's are at an all time high and are at much harmful levels in the last 2-3 decades than previous to this, and that may explain why allot of chronic conditions are on the rise.

Interesting, they talked about REM sleep also.

GG

GhostGum

Anyone use an EMF card? I have been thinking of getting one for a while but was not sure whether it was a complete waste of money or not; just have not looked into how they work, if they do at all.

drob31

Anyone use an EMF card? I have been thinking of getting one for a while but was not sure whether it was a complete waste of money or not; just have not looked into how they work, if they do at all.

Personally I have no idea if they work.

I'm going to be buying the PEMF device that joseph cohen recommends. You can use it for 30 days and send it back, but they'll take a 100 dollar restocking fee. Obviously if it works I'll keep it.

Also, I want to get an earthing bed spread. It connects to the ground prong on your power outlet.

The main take away is get 8-11 AM sunlight, get away from EMF, unless it's positive EMF like PEMF, and get connected to earths magnetic field, especially at night--earthing.

I can feel EMF's a lot of the time. It makes me feel worse than normal and I get even more tired. Some devices are stronger than others (typically the newer the device the worse it is). I always have this strange dizzy-like feeling, 24/7, and it gets significantly worse when I get near something with powerful EMF's. I can't have a cable box in my house. I can't go near my son's laptop. I can't be in the room with some TV's. My old computer that I use makes me feel worse, but not a lot. And oddly, some devices bother me when they are new, but after a while they stop. My printer did when I first got it, but after awhile I noticed I didn't feel different when I used it. No idea why. And the grounding devices...they actually make me feel worse too. The same feeling as being near the EMF devices.

Gondwanaland

And the grounding devices...they actually make me feel worse too. The same feeling as being near the EMF devices.
You are not the 1st persson I read complaining about them!

Watch out for cordless phones, some old ones are worse than cell phones.

Magnesium supplementation helped me a lot with EMFs.

drob31

I can feel EMF's a lot of the time. It makes me feel worse than normal and I get even more tired. Some devices are stronger than others (typically the newer the device the worse it is). I always have this strange dizzy-like feeling, 24/7, and it gets significantly worse when I get near something with powerful EMF's. I can't have a cable box in my house. I can't go near my son's laptop. I can't be in the room with some TV's. My old computer that I use makes me feel worse, but not a lot. And oddly, some devices bother me when they are new, but after a while they stop. My printer did when I first got it, but after awhile I noticed I didn't feel different when I used it. No idea why. And the grounding devices...they actually make me feel worse too. The same feeling as being near the EMF devices.

Dr. Klinghardt did an experiment with 2 mold cultures. 1 mold culture was shielded from emf, and placed in a room. Another culture was left exposed to emf in the same room. After a week both cultures were measured. The one without the emf shield was producing 4000 times more mycotoxins than the one that was sheilded. It makes sense when you consider the amount of EMF's have increased something like 60 million times since 1995.

Have you ever had any testing done for mold or mycotoxins?

xks201

half of the stuff that guy says is completely insane and I have proved it posting on his forum with his replies (i'll have to dig them up). But half of the stuff he says probably has a good amount of truth to it so take what you read with a grain of salt from this guy. He is completely full of himself just as a warning to anyone that tries to interact with him lol. A little confidence can be a good thing but this guy has an army of paid subscribers and I think it has gotten to his head a little because he will say stuff, claim it is the only cure for something, and then refute other peoples' ideas. I guess everyone is guilty of this at times but this guy has a serious ego complex going on just a warning. I also somewhat question who is writing his content because when he speaks he is far simpler than when he (supposedly he) writes on his blog. I mean you can look at his blog and read it and see that he speaks very vaguely more than half of the time using I'm smarter than you language almost intentionally trying to flatter and confuse people. I'm not a dumb person and I find his blog is overly complicated to the point of being very vague.

You are not the 1st persson I read complaining about them!

Watch out for cordless phones, some old ones are worse than cell phones.

Magnesium supplementation helped me a lot with EMFs.

Well, I am glad to know its not just me that gets worse with the grounding devices. Thank you for letting me know.
I haven't had any success with magnesium for EMFs but I still use it for other reasons. I did have success after implementing a strict healthy diet, doing a large supplement regimen, and keeping away from electronic devices as much as possible for a long time. After about 6 months doing all of those things, I could go near some computers and use my phone again, but only for short periods. Now I can use them more often, but I still always feel the EMFs...and there are many devices I still just can't use at all.

I have an older model cell phone and I only talk using speakerphone. We have thought about going back to a landline and getting a corded phone. When we had a cordless it made me feel strange too.

Last edited:
Dr. Klinghardt did an experiment with 2 mold cultures. 1 mold culture was shielded from emf, and placed in a room. Another culture was left exposed to emf in the same room. After a week both cultures were measured. The one without the emf shield was producing 4000 times more mycotoxins than the one that was sheilded. It makes sense when you consider the amount of EMF's have increased something like 60 million times since 1995.

Have you ever had any testing done for mold or mycotoxins?
I have had regular testing for candida and fungus in general, as in fungal infections that are commonly treated, but environmental mold...I don't think so. I will look into it. Thank you.

Last edited:
half of the stuff that guy says is completely insane and I have proved it posting on his forum with his replies (i'll have to dig them up). But half of the stuff he says probably has a good amount of truth to it so take what you read with a grain of salt from this guy. He is completely full of himself just as a warning to anyone that tries to interact with him lol. A little confidence can be a good thing but this guy has an army of paid subscribers and I think it has gotten to his head a little because he will say stuff, claim it is the only cure for something, and then refute other peoples' ideas. I guess everyone is guilty of this at times but this guy has a serious ego complex going on just a warning. I also somewhat question who is writing his content because when he speaks he is far simpler than when he (supposedly he) writes on his blog. I mean you can look at his blog and read it and see that he speaks very vaguely more than half of the time using I'm smarter than you language almost intentionally trying to flatter and confuse people. I'm not a dumb person and I find his blog is overly complicated to the point of being very vague.

Thank you for the information. I didn't actually watch the video posted here, nor have I ever read the blog. I have never heard of him at all. I tend to do a lot of research about everything. I am not the type to just believe whatever I hear. But again, thank you for your comments. I appreciate it.

drob31

I agree, actually. However, like I said, there are useful bits of information in there. Everyone has to do their research.