• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I've been feeling great the past 2 weeks

Soundthealarm21

I thought I'd share. I've been doing quite well for the last 2 weeks since I moved up to Oklahoma City with my friend. We're currently building a new house in Dallas and I needed a mold safe place to stay for the next 6ish months so my friend and his wife gratefully took me in.

Besides the few hours before bed and roughly 30-40 minutes after waking up I spend almost no time in bed. I can spend the vast majority of the time sitting up on the couch or at the kitchen table. I walk both of their dogs daily and even run a bit with them. I have been doing quite a bit of music recording lately as well buying some new software and microphones. I did a cover of Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud if you'd like to listen. I played the guitar, piano, bass, and programmed the drums on it. Sorry, no vocals can't hit it like Ed can. https://soundcloud.com/seanlayer/thinking-out-loud

I also went to a minor league baseball game today in downtown Oklahoma tonight and watched the whole game. Drove there and back no problem. I've been cooking as well and have been making some pretty delicious food!

Anyways just thought i'd share.

rosie26

Ed Sheeran gave a concert here in NZ last night @Soundthealarm21. I had never heard of him until this morning when I saw a picture of him in the newspaper. I thought to listen to some of his music and now that you have also mentioned his name, I will make sure to.

Pleased you are feeling a lot better these last two weeks. I hope it continues for you.

JAH

Congratulations and continued good health!

I listened to your Ed Sheeran cover and really enjoyed it. Since you play, you might want to check out my thread , Any Guitar Players, in the community lounge (I'd copy the thread link but I don't know how). Post a picture of your guitar, also some discussion of home recording. Great news about your health and keep playing.

J

Soundthealarm21

Congratulations and continued good health!

I listened to your Ed Sheeran cover and really enjoyed it. Since you play, you might want to check out my thread , Any Guitar Players, in the community lounge (I'd copy the thread link but I don't know how). Post a picture of your guitar, also some discussion of home recording. Great news about your health and keep playing.

J

I found it! I will post pictures soon.

oceiv

I'm so happy for you. The music sounds good and glad to hear about your functionality returning. I hope you don't mind if I say don't do too much at once. Good wishes for your continued good health.