• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Daily Vote To Help Nat'l ME/FM Action Network Win $2,000!

frenchtulip

Please vote daily through August 31, 2015 in the Karma contest to help the National ME/FM Action Network win $2,000! http://www.karmacanada.ca/contest/

The top twenty nonprofits receiving the greatest number of votes will become finalists. Ten of the finalists will be selected in a random draw to become winners of $2,000 each.

Thanks very much for your help!

Note added: It has been reported that international votes are being accepted.

Last edited:

*GG*

frenchtulip

The vote count will increase when you vote, so you will know. Votes from all the nominations are consolidated, so the total count shows.

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Is there some kind of way that the site lets you know that it worked? (a pop up message?)
The page re-loads and displays the message:
Thank you!
Your vote can help the cause you care about win $2,000: share with your friends on Facebook to help it get more votes!
In light green text, underneath the karma man graphic.

*GG*

Oops, thought I was voting, just REGISTERED now, so perhaps my votes will count now?!

GG

291 votes now?

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Oops, thought I was voting, just REGISTERED now, so perhaps my votes will count now?!
You should not need to register; just vote. The Event page on FB (for voting reminder) says to look for Helen Watkinson's entry (it is the first one, so on page 2 now) and vote that one.

If you are having trouble, try a different browser (or upgrade your browser, if applicable). Though there was one day several people had troubles, so the system might be glitchy.

*GG*

Really, Ooops again, didn't want to think I was voting for nothing. So why was I seeing 2 different numbers when voting?

GG

rosie26

You should not need to register; just vote. The Event page on FB (for voting reminder) says to look for Helen Watkinson's entry (it is the first one, so on page 2 now) and vote that one.

If you are having trouble, try a different browser (or upgrade your browser, if applicable). Though there was one day several people had troubles, so the system might be glitchy.
Thanks WillowJ, nice and easy. 491 votes.