• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chlamydophila pecorum

helen1

Chlamydophila pneumonia does the same thing once it goes systemic. The majority of people have antibodies to this bacteria.

xks201

It wouldn't surprise me if microsporidia was causing a lot of cfs. there are no mainstream tests for it

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Chlamydophila pneumonia does the same thing once it goes systemic. The majority of people have antibodies to this bacteria.

Having antibodies to a certain infection is good but if one has a crappy innate immune system such as many with cfs/me who have low nk function and t cells function, Its possible these infections could reactivate and not properly controlled by the immune system with its poor nk and t cell function.

xks201

I wonder if these microsporidia or chlamydia block the vitamin d receptor to hide from the immuje system. Someone look that up to see if the marshall protocol is applicable here otherwise I will look

helen1

Having antibodies to a certain infection is good but if one has a crappy innate immune system such as many with cfs/me who have low nk function and t cells function, Its possible these infections could reactivate and not properly controlled by the immune system with its poor nk and t cell function.
Definitely. Apparently at least 10% of pwme have active c.pneumonia infections including me.