• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Treatment for these viral and bacterial infections

Hello,

Although I've been experiencing my symptoms for years, I recently was tested high for:
Cocksackie Virus Group B Ab, Clamydia pneumoniae IgG, Parvovirus B19 IgG/IgM and Mycoplasma pneumoniae IgG/IgM Abs. I also have a high Ana titer.

While, all STDs were found to be negative, HIV, Herpes, CMV, EBV virus also were negative.

My symptoms include: Excessive yawning, shortness of breath, chest pains, headaches, body pains, heart flutters, dizziness, tingling in my mouth and fingers, body chills, rashes, mouth sores, mouth blisters, sore throat, fatigue, skin itching, stomach disturbance, poor appetite, dry lips, occasional diarrhea, frequent yeast infections and low blood pressure.

For the past week, I've been taking Hepapressin (given to me by an MD who ordered all of these tests) and apple cider vinegar by mouth but I don't know if this is enough to help treat all of these viral and bacterial infections that I have.

I would like suggestions on treatment options and the severity of these infections as I'm not familiar with these because unfortunately the doctor that I saw didn't provide me with much answers that I needed in such a rushed visit. I was just told by this doctor that I have to build my immune system back up to get rid of the viruses and the Hepapressin would help do that.

Any feedback would help on this! thanks for listening.