• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Evaluating and treating Post Lyme disease by KDM

So the talk is rescheduled for 26th March and @Thinktank it will be streamed live :

"We are pleased to announce Dr. De Meirleir will be holding a lecture on March 26th at 2:30 pm in the CMM/David Lupan Auditorium. Parking passes are available for purchase from the University kiosk located in the parking lot. Limited handicap parking is also available. We will stream the event live at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wpi-live-lectures"

Valentijn

"We are pleased to announce Dr. De Meirleir will be holding a lecture on March 26th at 2:30 pm in the CMM/David Lupan Auditorium. Parking passes are available for purchase from the University kiosk located in the parking lot. Limited handicap parking is also available. We will stream the event live at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wpi-live-lectures"
Well, that explains why my appointment on the afternoon of March 26th disappeared :p

Valentijn

I hope he is going to be back for mine a few days later - its not ideal to change peoples appointments at the last minute when they have paid for accommodation etc.
We got an email about a week ago ... so you probably would've heard already, if yours was also cancelled. When's your appointment? My new one is on April 3rd.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
We got an email about a week ago ... so you probably would've heard already, if yours was also cancelled. When's your appointment? My new one is on April 3rd.
March 31st - will be leaving B on April 3rd so just miss you!

Helen

I met KDM today and he told that it must be a misunderstanding from WPI to announce this lecture. It is for medical students and not for patients, so we are probably not getting access to it. I am as sorry as you are for this, but KDM surely has good reasons for his decision.