• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

any tips to help eye pain + computer

alice111

wondering if anyone has any tips - physical things they do, or perhaps even supplements - that help you look at a computer longer?

I cant go on very long because i get eye pain/ it makes me dizzy.. i think it might be the glare, but if its too dim then i cant see! any success with this?

ahmo

@alice111 For pr: 1) at bottom of the page you'll see "XenForo..." Click on here to see other possibilities for how the forum appears to you. 2) @Hip has created an alternate stylesheet, so the pages are displayed in blue ink, more space between lines. I don't know where the link is to his post.

For general computer use, I've found https://justgetflux.com/ really helpful. Gives your computer a pink tinge, instead of the blue spectrum. Also changes to time of day.

Are you using a laptop with a glossy screen? Those have terrible reflective glare and they sell, whatever they are called, flexible screen covers, to get rid of glare.