• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

good b complex?

Aerose91

My doctor wants me on a b complex to prepare for methylation- she threw out B-minus by Dr Lynch but I'm just looking to see if there's something cheaper. Preferably sublingual I guess. And folate free.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I just read about this on another thread.

Natures Made B complex with vitamin c. Be careful they make a few kinds, some with folic acid.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
What was wrong with B-minus, too strong? I am taking half a capsule currently and doing OK.

Aerose91

What was wrong with B-minus, too strong? I am taking half a capsule currently and doing OK.

Seems like a fine complex, just looking for something cheaper if possible.

Thanks @minkeygirl l check them out. Ive heard of nature's made before, is that a well respected brand for most things?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@Aerose91 amazon had them for cheap. Iherb was about $7

I have no idea about the brand but I think Freddd recommended this one. I can't afford expensive stuff so we do what we can.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
Ahh..she 'threw out' meaning suggested, not threw out meaning tossed in the trash or disqualified. Got it!

I think Nature Made B-complex with C is OK / acceptable. It works for basic support, is very cheap. Easy to split, small tablets.