• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mitochondrial Support and NT Factor

acrosstheveil

I took NT Factor energy some years ago and it gave me a ton of energy at the time even being extremely sick. I am interested in taking it again but you can only order their supplements through a doctor. I am not seeing my old LLMD anymore so it is unavailable. Are there similar products on the market?

here is a link to the ingredients:

https://www.researchednutritionals.com/store/item.cfm?code=CRN101&cat=2

CRN101.jpg

halcyon

Yeah, that's why I linked to the Allergy Research Group product. They are identical, no good reason for the Nutricology one to be $12 more.

undcvr

In my opinion NT Factor is jut concentrated phospholipids, the website says so itself. They extracted and concentrated the phospholipids out from Lecithin. Did high dose lecithin work for you? should work somewhat at least because those phospholipids can repair the cell surfaces besides being able to help the liver and digestion. The other minerals in there can be obtained separately.

Gingergrrl

@perchance dreamer It looks like a good product but all of these seem to have carnitine in them which I can't tolerate even at a much lower dose. Carnitine made me agitated with insomnia and not sure if I should risk trying it again?

perchance dreamer

I used to not be able to take even 1/4 of a capsule of Mitochondrial Restore. It gave me insomnia in even the tiniest amounts. I'm tolerating this and some other supplements better and am able to increase dosages since getting glutathione IVs. It seems to be helping with my extreme sensitivities.