• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Latested Updated Regimen

Charles555nc

Latest Regimen:

5 grams of sodium ascorbate per meal
2 grams of glycine per meal
2 grams of lysine per meal
2 grams of proline per meal
40,000iu beta carotene per meal

A bananna a day (for potassium)
2 drops of Lugols Iodine per day
800mg Malic Acid twice a day
400iu Vitamin E once a day

.5mg LDN once a week, discontinue if Rosacea develops, and retake when Rosacea resolves

Twice a week (not on chelation or liver flush day):
500mg Arginine
Molybendum
Boron
Calcium
Zinc
manganese
b vitamin complex
Extra folic acid 400mcg
Jarrow Methyl b12 sublingal pill under the tongue
Source Naturals Dibencozide (adenosybl b12) under the tongue

Once a week
Methyl folate 400mcg
A big glass of organic green tea
400iu Vitamin D

Drugs

Tindamax 3 a day for 2 days

Alternative health--

Revised Gallbladder flush:

-(take no supplements or apple containing product not mentitioned after the first 5 days (days 6 and 7))

-take malic acid 800mg twice a day for first 5 days. This helps to dissolve gallstones a bit so they are able to leave the gallbladder.

-on the 6th day, eat no fat the whole day and no eating at all after 12pm, at 2:30pm take 1 teaspoons of epsom salts, 3:00 1 teaspoon epsom salt, 3:30 take another teaspoon, 4:00pm take the fourth and final teaspoon of epsom salt. With every dose of epsom salt I recemmend taking 2 grams sodium ascorbate (vit c) to prevent feeling sick.

4:00pm-8:00pm Drink plenty of pure water.

-at 8:30pm take a half cup of extra virgin olive oil and half cup lemon or grapefruit juice, (if you have done 10 flushes already then at 8:45pm take another half cup extra virgin olive oil and half cup lemon or grapefruit juice) Try to relax and go to bed. You may feel sick afterward but try to keep your stomach calm.

-get comfortable and rest for 2 and a half hours. Take 10-15 grams vitamin c (bowel tolerance) to absorb toxins and cause a bowel movement. Get to sleep when you can.

-on the 7th day's morning, upon waking, take another 10-15 grams sodium ascorbate (vitamin c) to exceed bowel tolerance, causing another bowel movement, and to detox and push out the old bile from the intestines.

Start eating very light for the next 5 or 6 hours. Like a bananna or oatmeal or a salad. After about 2pm you can start eating normally again.

+Edta chelation (detoxamin suppositories) + alpha lipoic acid (both also anti biofilm), once a week

Charles555nc

After doing 3 liver flushes over 2 weeks (really trying to improve my Rosacea) my Rosacea has dried up and is healing nicely and I lost 20 lbs (220lbs to 200lbs). I would recemmend being on the other vitamins and chelation treatments for 3 or 4 months before trying a liver flush tho. It is quite sickening and tough to tolerate, but feels so friggin good afterwards.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
It's very interesting reading of your regime and experiences Charles, glad to hear things are improving, when I get well enough I would like to try the liver flush, thanks for posting the info.

Charles555nc

Your vitamin c tolerance goes up with time, so I dont get the "runs" unless I take 10-12 grams of vitamin c at once. Im 200lbs also .

Charles555nc

I saw a flare up in symptoms but increased sexual function with vitamin d. I think ill take that once a week, like the green tea.

howirecovered

After doing 3 liver flushes over 2 weeks (really trying to improve my Rosacea) my Rosacea has dried up and is healing nicely and I lost 20 lbs (220lbs to 200lbs). I would recemmend being on the other vitamins and chelation treatments for 3 or 4 months before trying a liver flush tho. It is quite sickening and tough to tolerate, but feels so friggin good afterwards.

awesome that you had such good results with your weight Charles! I know it's been a long time since you posted this- how are you doing now? three liver flushes in two weeks is very aggressive! I've done five at one a month so far:
http://howirecovered.com/category/liver/ - I'm losing a little weight too but not feeling much better yet, I think because so much toxic stuff is draining out with the additional bile flow.

Charles555nc

awesome that you had such good results with your weight Charles! I know it's been a long time since you posted this- how are you doing now? three liver flushes in two weeks is very aggressive! I've done five at one a month so far:
http://howirecovered.com/category/liver/ - I'm losing a little weight too but not feeling much better yet, I think because so much toxic stuff is draining out with the additional bile flow.

When your on break, try a couple heaping teaspoons of Xylitol and 3 or 4 packets of stevia in the morning with some juice. Xylitol is often confused for sugar by biofilm/parasites and it kills them, Unreleased research is showing that Stevia kills lyme disease which is becoming an epidemic.

Edta iv chelation and oral DMSA chelation are both good to try as well. The outer shells of biofilms are covered in metals, and after that, the xylitol breaks up the rest.

After several years break, I did a new liver/gallbladder flush about a week ago, and Im going to be flushing tomorrow since for the last five days Ive loaded up on the apple juice. Cruising around 190lbs now. I find that some epsom salts about 30 minutes after the olive oil, is helping with the sickness from the process.

I remember this old post! :D I should really write a new regimen lul.

howirecovered

When your on break, try a couple heaping teaspoons of Xylitol and 3 or 4 packets of stevia in the morning with some juice. Xylitol is often confused for sugar by biofilm/parasites and it kills them, Unreleased research is showing that Stevia kills lyme disease which is becoming an epidemic.

That's great you're still going with the flushes! I will look into the xylitol, never heard about it. I do love Stevia also, it's the only way I get any sweetness at all because I don't even eat fruit. I was using D-Ribose for about a year but became suspicious that it wasn't helping me at all... Have done quite a bit of chelation with DMSA and ALA.

howirecovered

Latest Regimen:

-at 8:30pm take a half cup of extra virgin olive oil and half cup lemon or grapefruit juice, (if you have done 10 flushes already then at 8:45pm take another half cup extra virgin olive oil and half cup lemon or grapefruit juice) Try to relax and go to bed. You may feel sick afterward but try to keep your stomach calm.

-get comfortable and rest for 2 and a half hours. Take 10-15 grams vitamin c (bowel tolerance) to absorb toxins and cause a bowel movement. Get to sleep when you can.

This is twice as much oil as the old-school formulas (Hulda Clark and Andreas Moritz). I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just noting. I also do double flushes which HC and AM never recommended that I know about anway. I'm also about to try the vitamin C flush next time:)

Charles555nc

This is twice as much oil as the old-school formulas (Hulda Clark and Andreas Moritz). I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just noting. I also do double flushes which HC and AM never recommended that I know about anway. I'm also about to try the vitamin C flush next time:)

My estimation of a "cup" and "half cup" is not scientific. I literally use the same two small cups every time, for the olive oil and juice mix, and then hide the evil cups and their olive oil memories, until the next time.

Charles555nc

Since your page has alot of chelation supplements, make sure to take alot of molybdenum (3 pills a day) for yeast biotoxins and detoxing large amounts of sulfur, re NAC, DMSA, ALA. On break times, try some organic fiber supplements, it supposed to scrape off the candida off your intestines. I almost puked yesterday a couple hours after taking just two spoonfuls of organic fiber...totally surprised me.

howirecovered

Since your page has alot of chelation supplements, make sure to take alot of molybdenum (3 pills a day) for yeast biotoxins and detoxing large amounts of sulfur, re NAC, DMSA, ALA. On break times, try some organic fiber supplements, it supposed to scrape off the candida off your intestines. I almost puked yesterday a couple hours after taking just two spoonfuls of organic fiber...totally surprised me.

we are in sync - that is exactly how much molybdenum I take and I just ordered psyllium to try for the first time after flushing:)