• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Had a very good appointment with Prof. De Meirleir

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
In Reno. The person who traveled with me also did. I can't give specifics as they are particular to me, but just wanted people the know that the clinic at WPI is "up and running." Also nice to meet other patients there.

Sushi

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
In Reno. The person who traveled with me also did. I can't give specifics as they are particular to me, but just wanted people the know that the clinic at WPI is "up and running." Also nice to meet other patients there.

Sushi
Cured?? lol.
What sort of treatments are they offering, similar to what KDM already offers??

liquid sky

What ever happened to those patients that were almost cured by unstated therapy at the WPI? I seem to remember a lady that lost her wheelchair dependence. What do they offer now?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Cured?? lol.
What sort of treatments are they offering, similar to what KDM already offers??

I think he works the same way whatever country he is in.
Not cured, but getting better. :)
What ever happened to those patients that were almost cured by unstated therapy at the WPI? I seem to remember a lady that lost her wheelchair dependence. What do they offer now?

Liquid sky, I don't know anything about the clinic at WPI before last fall when KDM became the medical director.

Sushi