• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Burning brain

TheChosenOne

I'm suspecting mercury poisoning (for various reasons). I've got a constant burning feeling in my head. Especially in the morning. I always adressed it as part of my allergies. But now these symptoms are getting worse. It is usually in one spot, but the location can change.
When I did a search for it, I came across this website: http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/burning.html
Does anyone have the same symptom?

Seven7

Seven
I have it pretty bad, I never tried to find the cause, I thoguht it is part of neuropathy pain, I can relate, mine has been so bad at times that I felt been burning alive and freaked very bad. Mine is gone (if I keep on supplement) and all I take for that is Acetil - L- Cartinine (100mg) w Ala (400mg) Natures Bounty and come as one pill. If I stop the supplement the neuropathy does come back but I am happy not to deal w it.

Seven7

Seven
I am just saying this is how I took care of mine, no idea why or what is doing, the only way I realized is because I started and stopped several times and realized the relationship., I really started taking it for Energy. and didnt realized the supplement had ALA in it.