• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

OAT Test result help

Hi all,
I want help with OAT test result interpretation for my mom test results. She has low glutathione but high sulfur so how she can start to recover.

Fatty acid metabolism

cman89

I would find someone more up to date on methylation and ask. The methylation restart protocols that are out there work on circumventing low glutathione, which can then be synthesized after the cycle is back up. Not really knowlegable on the high sulfur myself, just know that sulfur can have effects on b12/folate.

Please find the test result with attachment
thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 2.32.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 2.32.21 AM.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 27

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Try posting this in the methylation group also

It doesn't work to place a post in more than one thread, I'm afraid. Some members will answer in one place and some in the other and conversation gets very confused. I have merged these two threads so that all the responses are together.

Best wishes,
Sushi