• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hyperthermia treatment for Lyme & Co.

JBB

Hi all,

St. Georg in Europe does extreme whole body hyperthermia for Lyme & co with IV antibiotics and other treatments. I think there are other clinics in Germany too. BS does hyperthermia but it is not the same treatment as it doesn't go so hot.

Has anyone done anything like this or know anyone who has?

Very interested to hear and thanks for your answers,

JBB

JBB

Thanks Hanna. Which one...extreme whole body HT or moderate WBHT?

Where does he say this, could you give me a link please if you know?

Very interested to hear what Dr K said about it.

Many thanks,

JBB

maryb

iherb code TAK122
B/s does Iratherm, its a different treatment. One of the nurses there said her husband's condition turned around after 6 sessions of this. Quite hard on the body though.

JBB

Thanks @maryb. Yes that is what I gathered from B/s...it is doing a completely different thing. Amazing there was such success with this after such a short number of sessions.

Many thanks,

JBB

Hanna

Thanks Hanna. Which one...extreme whole body HT or moderate WBHT?

Where does he say this, could you give me a link please if you know?

Very interested to hear what Dr K said about it.

Many thanks,

JBB
https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&r...6kv-eUNO8SxZBhzHQ&sig2=G4vVec4Cdl9KUFCKwflhRQ

www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/.../Lyme.../Lyme_protocol_Jan06....

You'll find it in page number second paragraph. But it is rather brief!
I don't know the difference between extreme whole body HT or moderate WNHT.

JBB

Thanks @Hanna . Yes unfortunately ICHT (intracellular hyperthermia) is not the same as WBHT either. The main difference in hyperthermia treatments is in the temperature when it comes to Lyme in my understanding.

JBB