• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Latest results, comments welcome.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
img012.jpg
Its taken some time but now have the results of some tests I did at the beginning of July. Any comments appreciated. I haven't the foggiest what all the positives mean.

Last edited:

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Where are the results? :D
I see them posted above - don't you?

Well looks very positive for Cpn - I have that too, but mine is just IgG I ALSO HAVE HIGH IL8, but im afraid I don't know what it all means...Looks like a positive Yersinia as well.

Sorry I cant help. Hope you get some anwers here.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Thanks @justy I don't know what the differences between IgA and IgG are really. What was your IL8? no matter if you haven't the results to hand I know its a pain, they'realways where you aren't!!
and @Valentijn was just editing them:(

Ema

The top ones look to be interleukins and other measures of systemic inflammation. They are often produced by macrophages. Elevations would indicate inflammation but I don't know much more than that. Some are pretty highly elevated and that goes along with your symptoms.

I'm not sure if the positive IgG means a past infection or a current one.

Will you be able to go over the results by phone or would you have to make a trip?

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Thanks @justy I don't know what the differences between IgA and IgG are really. What was your IL8? no matter if you haven't the results to hand I know its a pain, they'realways where you aren't!!
and @Valentijn was just editing them:(

My IL8 was 2394 I have tried reading up on IL8, but it has made no difference to my general understanding i'm afraid.

andre79

@maryb did you say you were diagnosed with lyme even though your results are negative? Or did i understand wrong?