• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Clinical glutathione by terry naturally

PeterPositive

It looks like regular oral GSH with an added bonus that it gets absorbed in the mouth too. At least it seems so from the instructions where they to completely dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.

Apparently I am one of the few people around here who does well on oral glutathione, I have tried several forms and I am sticking with Jarrow GSH, 3x 500mg.

It helps with GI problems and inflammation in general. Meanwhile I am trying to get my methylation going again... which doesn't seem like an easy task :(

Anyone know anything about this product?
Yeah - I just imported it and started on one tablet at night and one in the morning - both on empty stomach (as prescribed) - have been really sick since - my bowel is definitely in an irritated state - and I am crappy all over. IF I start again - I think I will try a reduced regimen - but I'm really unsure at this point. I'm sorry if this is not very helpful.

Ema

I think it tastes vile and the tablets take forever to dissolve.

I'll use up the package but am looking forward to my oral s-acetyl glutathione arriving next week for sure!

Last time I used glutathione, I didn't notice anything right away. It was just part of my supplement regime when I was feeling pretty well.