• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Folate Deficiency due to MB12?

Hello Dear People,

I wanted to ask you, if MB12 can cause folate deficiency in the brain?

Thank you!

Leo

ahmo

@Elizar I don't know the answer. but you might look through the guide to Freddd's Protocol linked in my signature. You'll find several symptoms lists there, if not in the body of the text, then linked at the end, under resources. sorry I don't have a direct answer. What makes you ask that specific question?

What is the right proportion between MB12 and MTHF? If I take 1000mg MB12, how much MTHF I have to take?

adreno

PR activist
What is the right proportion between MB12 and MTHF? If I take 1000mg MB12, how much MTHF I have to take?
I think it's individual, but I would take at least half of that, so 500mcg. I try to take them in a 1:1 ratio personally.

I'm sure you mean mcg, not mg.

pela

There is no set ratio. Take enough folate to avoid folate deficiency symptoms. You might try searching this forum for paradoxical folate deficiency.